Ch. 16: A Passion that can't be contained

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Alright." I gave up and took a sip of my soda before starting to speak. "I don't know what he's like in bed because we haven't had sex yet."

"What?" Xara shouted. "That's a new one. Usually Zaziel looks for a girl he likes, he sleeps with her as quickly as possible, and after that, he doesn't talk to them anymore."

"Oh Moon Goddess, it's so romantic," Artec exclaimed. "Zaziel is making the effort to meet someone. And the date?"

"It was fun, he closed a mall just for us, he bought me clothes, and we went to dinner. Then we just went back to the mansion and he walked me to my room."

"Sugar Daddy material, I love it." Artec winked at me.

Darla nudged his shoulder and then turned to me. "You look a little frustrated."

I sighed. "I'm a little tired of him always touching me and never going all the way. I thought we would have had sex by now."

"You should seduce him," Xara commented. "I bet Zaziel must be super horny, I don't think it's that hard to make him explode."

"I think Xara is right," Artec said. "Don't stop pushing, he's sure to fall. A little help, I heard he likes to be called alpha."

"Of course he does," murmured Darla.

The conversation changed topics but I couldn't stop thinking about what they said. It wasn't a bad idea, and I wouldn't lose anything by trying.

I thought about giving him a taste of his own medicine and playing with Zaziel until he came to get me. No, I couldn't do it, I wanted to have sex with him too much to control myself for that long.

Making him jealous was also out of the plans, I didn't want Zaziel to end up killing someone because of that. Plus, if he got really angry it could turn out the opposite of what I wanted.

The plans continued to swirl around in my head while the movie Xara had chosen was playing in the background. I didn't want to make any mistakes, but if I thought about something very complicated I would be more concerned with following the steps and enjoying the moment.

"Someone should take the leftovers to the kitchen and the rest of us can get things ready for bed." Xara's voice stopped my train of thought.

"I'll go to the kitchen," I offered. A little walk would be good to clear my head.

Silence reigned in the mansion, most of the members must have already been sleeping. I didn't even find anyone in the kitchen when I put away the food and drinks, it was strange not seeing someone opening the refrigerator or asking the chef how much time was left before dinner.

It was nice, I liked it that way, when no one saw me it gave me the freedom to relax and I could walk without having to feign interest in small talk. The tranquility was such that I began to hum a song under my breath as I returned to the room.

Until I came across a lighted hallway and the sounds of papers being moved. I paid attention to the source of the light, decided to follow it, and ended up in front of Zaziel's office door.

Was he still working that late?

I peeked through the door that was slightly open, Zaziel was shuffling the papers on his desk while he muttered some insults.

The desire to get closer to him blinded me and I raised my hand to knock.

"Get in, kitten, I know you're there," Zaziel told me before I could ask permission.

"Too much work to do?" I asked him, approaching the desk.

Zaziel rubbed his eyes and took another drag of his cigarette. "I hate paperwork, I should start letting Lion take care of it for me."