Moving out

Hello girls and gays and theys, I'm back!
And I have two parts of a whole for you.

So basically this was supposed to be one chapter but it ended up being wayyyy toong so I had to cut it in half.
Second part will publish next week on Friday!
That's gonna be the smut part too, so this chapter is very tame and story-bound, the one next week will be pure filth, so stay tuned :)

Trigger warning ⚠️
Homophobia and homophobic slurs mentioned in this chapter

Kinks
None, look forward to next week!
But we got lotsa fluff for the fluff lovers under you :)

(2.9k words)

Enjoy!

It was around one in the morning when Tim was woken up by his phone ringing. Still half asleep he turns around, not even reading the name properly before picking up.

"Hello?"
His voice was deep and raspy and he was wondering if the other person could even understand him, wether he was able to talk normally at this time.

"Hello? Tim?"
It took him a moment before he could identify the voice. "Maurice?!"
He sat up quickly, turning on the light on his nightstand.
"What happened?!"

"It's...a long story. Can I come to your house right now?"
Tim was out of it.
"Yeah- yes you- can come... What happened? Why are you not at home? Why are you even up what- Maurice? Hey are you still there?"

"Yes I am. Can I just come over and tell you in person?"
"Ah...yes, of course. Sorry, you can come."
"Thanks. I'll be there soon." Maurice hung up and Tim slowly put the phone down, staring at the display to make sure this phone call had really just happened.

He slapped his cheek. He seemed to be awake. He got up and slowly tapped down the stairs, sitting down in the kitchen. He didn't have to wait very long. Soon there was a knock on the door and his phone lit up with a message from Maurice.
"I'm there"

Tim quickly went to open the door. He was very confused. For a moment he thought he was still dreaming, but when Maurice fell into his arms, he knew he was very awake.
The fluffy hair against his cheek, the familiar scent he was breathing in, this couldn't be a dream.

But what had really thrown him off was the big bag that Maurice had taken with him. When he ended the hug Maurice took the bag again.
"What's that?"
Maurice looked down at the bag. "I use it as my suitcase." "Suitcase?"

Tim was getting more confused with every moment.
"Why a suitcase, where are you traveling?"
"Nowhere."
"Then why would you take your stuff..."

Suddenly he stopped talking, staring at Maurice speechlessly. "No, right? You're not..."
Maurice looked down and sighed.
"Can I...come in?"

Tim silently took the suitcase from Maurice and carried it inside, Maurice following after him. Tim closed and locked the door and took Maurice to the kitchen.
"Want something to drink?"
"I'm good, thanks."
Maurice sat down and Tim sat next to him, unsure of what to say.

"So."
"So?"
Maurice looked up at Tim and into his eyes.
"I got thrown out."
"You..."
Tim had to let that sink in for a moment.

"How... Why? I- sorry that's... I don't know..."
"I came home today after we hung out and my mom wasn't there. I went to my room normally and did my homework. When she came back it was already late. She told me to make dinner even though I had already eaten. And well, my legs were kind of...not cooperating well.

No homo threesomesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें