Wet dreams

Chapter not edited

It had been weeks since Maurice had that girl Arian over. From his doms he had found out that she used to have an affair with each of them individually. That was also the reason why they were not very happy seeing her again, especially with Maurice. And ever since that day the three guys had not met up again. And this time it was Berdar who was getting extremely sexually frustrated. He had jerked off around eight times every day for a week now already and it wasn't getting any better. So he grabbed his phone to text his Dom and his sub it they wanted to meet up.

"Meet? For what?" 'Kitten' asked in the group chat. "Just to hang out." Berdar replied. "What's your plan?" 'Master' asked him. "I was thinking of a sleepover." Berdar suggested. "Needy bitch" 'Master' replied. "Hey I was talking SFW!" Berdar wrote with a pout emoji. "I'm down for it" 'Kitten' texted. "Alright, you too Tim?" "Yea, alright. Tuesday, 3:30 pm at my place, bring y'all's stuff you need."

It was Tuesday. Berdar, Tim and Maurice had decided to hang out like normal kids do. They watched a few movies, played some computer games and ordered pizza. But to Berdar's surprise, sadly, there wasn't this incredible sexual tension he was hoping for. Nothing than a few remarks about Maurice being a bottom or how Arian looked at Tim the other day. So when they were getting ready for bed, he was more frustrated than ever. They did change their clothes in the same room, as all of them had obviously seen each other naked before. But the mutual stares and glares at each other's bodies were neither awkw nor sexual, it seemed so natrual that nobody really cared. They hopped inside the bed together. "Can I be little spoon?" Maurice asked. "Cm'ere boy." Tim chuckled and took the younger boy in his embrace. Berdar sighed inaudibly and stared up at the ceiling. "Why not today? Why every single time but not this time?" He thought to himself. After a while they all drifted off to sleep.

"Ahh~ yes Master, yes fuck me!" "Who's my good boy?" "Me! I'm your good boy!" "Damn right you are! Letting me rail you huh? You like when master fuck's you up? When I tear your ass up?" "Ngh yesss please f-fuck!" Fuck...fuck...fuck...Fuck!". Berdar's eyes shot open and his chest went up and down quickly. He was all sweaty and panting. He looked around to see Tim and Maurice sleeping peacefully next to him.

Panting, he lifted up the blanket just to see his massive hard one, knowing that he won't be able to get rid of it easily. Berdar groaned and rubbed his thighs together. “Fuck…” he sweared under his breath as he tried to fall asleep again, but he couldn't ignore the burning feeling in between his legs. He looked at t and saw his chest rising and falling gently, seeing as he slept ever so beautifully. Berdar felt disgusting with what he knew he was about to do. But he just couldn't help himself. He ran a hand over Tim's arm that was resting on the blanket, feeling his muscles that he loved so much. Berdar scooted a little closer to Tim's body, carefully pushing one leg over Tim's legs. He ten put one arm around Tim's shoulders and slowly started rolling his hips against the other's side, grinding painfully slow while his mouth hung wide open. Berdar let out quiet breathy moans as he was rubbing himself against Tim's leg and cursed under his breath. “Damn it why'd this happen today? Why me? F-fuck M-master oh god…” Berdar couldn't help but to go faster, chasing his high while trying his best to stay quiet and not wake up his master. Suddenly Tim let out a groan and moved which made Berdar freeze instantly. Did he wake him up? If so, he was screwed. But then there was no reaction. No movement and no sound. So Berdar slowly went at it again, grinding his boner against Tim. “Oh fuck…if only you could f-fuck me now” “well how about you just ask?” “Yah!” Berdar let out a short scream, being scared as hell when Tim spoke to him. When Berdar looked at Tim with wide eyes he realized that he had also worken up Maurice with his scream. “Oh fuck” Berdar said under his breath, realizing he had fucked up big time. He wasn't sure how Tim would react. On one hand he knew he wasn't supposed to do stuff on his own, but on the other hand, he didn't really do it on his own… “Mind to explain?” “I…uh..I woke up…and I uhm…I had a dream…” “Poetic. Can you talk clearly?” “I had a dream of y-you…” “Touché. Still not explaining why you're grinding on me in the middle of the night, begging me to fuck you.” “Well…about that I'm sorry please don't be mad at me.” “Oh baby why would I be mad? This is the best way to wake up.” Tim smirked and ran a hand through Berdar's hair. “With a pretty boy all needy and horny just for me.” Berdar bit his lips at those words. “So tell me darling. What was your dream about?” “It was uhm.. You were fucking me…and I woke up right as I came.” “Hmhm. And why couldn't my needy boy wait till Master wakes up?” “Because I've been horny all week and couldn't satisfy myself and I'm so fucking frustrated all the time I am basically hard 24/7 and can't get down and it's painful!” He let out with a whiny voice, squirming in bis place. “M-may I speak?” Tim turned his head, looking at an obviously still very sleepy Maurice. “You can speak kitten.” “I could help daddy. I could maybe give head or let him use me, I don't care.” Tim looked at Berdar who just got needier at the thought of Maurice giving him a blowjob. “What do you think darling?” He grabbed Maurice's jaw and made him open his mouth wide. “You want our little slut to help you out a bit before I make your dreams come true, literally?” Berdar nodded eagerly. “Get over here then, slut.” Maurice got up from his place, slowly crawling over to Berdar. He was really still tired, his eyes only half open. But he already pulled down Berdar's sweatpants along with his boxers and grabbed the dick that sprung out, already fully hard. “Are you sure you wanna do this kitten, you seem like you're not fully awake yet.” “Want daddy.” Was all Maurice whiap before taking Berdar whole, not gagging one bit when the dick hit the back of his throat. He sucked on it like an expert, enjoying the feeling of finally having something big shoved into him again, weither it be his face or somewhere else, he did miss this a lot. Berdar didn't hold back and let out moans, grabbing onto the sheets beside him. “F-fuck ahh y-yes just like that ahhh” Berdar started snapping his hips up to push deeper into Maurice's mouth. The younger hummed around his cock, sending vibrations that made Berdar moan. He felt himself getting closer and his breath got shorter and heavier. “Mgh fuck, s-so good kitten, so good, agh shit I'm cumming…oh god I'm cumming!” Maurice just ran his tounge over Berdar's sensitive slit, making him cum and pushed the dick down his throat, swallowing all of the cum. Maurice was so tired he didn't even lift his head up, staying in his current position with Berdar's dick still down his throat while Berdar was slowly coming down from his high. “Shit…thank you kitten…” Tim carefully patted the younger's head. I think you should go back to sleep now. You did so good, our good little cum slut. You'll get a reward later for being so good for us.” Maurice just hummed as Tim helped him lay back down on his previous spot and drifted off soon.