Send nudes

Formated, not edited

"Hey Kitten, send nudes"
Maurice was staring down at his phone, looking at the message he had received a few minutes ago. In his mind, there were possibilities over possibilities what could have brought Tim to send this text.

Was he just horny?
Did he miss him?
Or would he show the pictures someone else?
Maurice wanted to trust his master but he had never send anyone his nudes, let alone taken any nudes for someone.

But he knew one thing for sure, he didn't want to let his master down. Maurice got up and locked his bedroom door.
He got rid of all his clothes and sat in front of his mirror. He didn't like that. He felt too naked like this.

He got up again and put on a pastel pink skirt. That was better. He sat in front of the mirror again and took a few pictures. Then he smirked. He could do better.
Maurice grabbed his dick and pumped it to get himself hard. In his head he imagined his master's reaction to the pics later.

When he was fully hard the tip of his dick was peaking out from under the skirt. Maurice took more pictures, on one grabbing his neck, on some rolling his eyes back or letting his tongue fall out. When he was happy with his shooting he climbed back on his bed to choose the best pictures. Only two minutes later he hit sent.

His hand was shaking, a bit scared of the reaction. Wold Tim like them? What would he say to him?
"Do you like it, master?" He asked over text. He saw that Tim was online but didn't reply.

He sighed and changed back into his normal clothes. Only this time he was hard. He wished someone would be here right not to help him take care of it. He looked at his phone, contemplating his choices. Then he just grabbed it and called Tim.

To his surprise, when the call started, he heard giggles. Maurice frowned.
"Hello?"
"Oh my god it's him!" Someone said. Maurice couldn't bring out another word.
Suddenly he heard a loud bang at the other side of the phone that startled him. The giggles went silent too.

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" He heard someone yell. That someone was clearly Tim. Maurice bit on his lip.
Who the fuck did he just send his nudes to? Tears were forming in his eyes as he waited and suddenly heard the phone shift.

He heard another loud bang and someone sitting down.
"Hey? Maurice? Is that you?" "Yes..."
"What happened? Why were they calling you?" Maurice looked down in shame.

"Oh so... You didn't sent that text." "What text?" It was quiet for a moment, then he heard a quiet "fuck" on the other end.
"Kitten I'm so sorry, I didn't know they had my phone but..." He heard a heavy breath coming from Tim.
"It looks like they didn't send it to anyone." Maurice nodded.

"But-but they saw me."
"And they're gonna get a beating for that later but damn kitten you look so hot in those pictures. Did you take them just for me?"
"Yes" Maurice mumbled, almost inaudible.
"Fuck I wanna come over to your place right now. Are your parents at home?"
"Yeah they are."
"I'm coming anyways."
"But-"
"I don't care I want you now. When have you ever gotten a say in anything huh? Still the same entitled little slut. Master is coming over and I'll call daddy too to let him know. I wanna see you in that skirt when I arrive. Got it?"
"Yes master."
"Good. See ya." With that he hung up.

Maurice had mixed feelings about it but decided to just wait. After all this was kind of what he called for. He got up and changed back into his skirt.
How would he keep quiet that his parents wouldn't hear? How was he supposed to be quiet with both his daddy and his Master there?
But at the thought Maurice just got more turned on, thinking about all the things that could possibly happen today.