8

It's been 4 months since that time when satoru got mad over hearing about his aunt telling him to have kid . And things got good these few months . Her work was done . And she was back home again .

[ Utahime pov ]

I really felt tired these days . I felt sick but then it was probably because of too much work. But to think of it when was my last period?

Utahime began to wonder so many things . She kept getting anxious . Maybe it's because of work pressure? , she tried to convince her self . Atlast she decided to go to the hospital to get her doubts off .

———

" Satoru ! Stop slacking off ! " , geto yelled him as satoru looked at him with boredom.

What ? , satoru shot him a glare .

Raged with anger geto sighed "  You need to go home and spend some time with your wife - and stop being a workaholic! " .

" Cmon she can understand it right ? I am working not like flirting with anyone . " , satoru says as he kept working .

" She is sick - " , geto says with a straight face .

Satoru stopped typing and looked up at geto "  W-what ? "

" Shoko called me saying she is sick and told you to go home " , geto replied .

Gojo stood up from his chair " Is she okey ? What happend? " , he asked tensed.

Geto looked at him annoyed " Well you can go check it out - " , he knocked some senses in gojo .

Gojo nodded as he grabbed his things and went home .

———

Utahime sat in the floor leaning in the bed . She can't belive what had just happened.

She brought her face closer to her knees. Utahime was crying for a while . Not because she was angry or sad because she was scared .

" No no this did not just happen- this can't be ! " , she thought as she was crying .

She suddenly jolted from her position as she hears the door open.

She wiped her face with her sleeves as she sniffs a few times before going out of the room . She saw gojo hurriedly coming to her .

Uta- I heard you are sick ! What happend ? , he asks her as he checks her up and down .

... she stayed quite but she wanted to say everything to get it off her mind . But she knew it isn't what he wanted .

She tried to speak but the words were stuck into her throat. " satoru - " , that's all she managed to say before she broke down in tears .

Gojo hugged her as he was confused and scared . He rubbed her back until she calmed down a bit .

" Satoru I- I am pregnant.... " , she said it . She felt like he backed up a bit .

Gojo was stunned . He didn't know how to react . He lives children but he didn't one of his own . And it had reasons . First the child would be in danger and secondly his wife would be in danger.
He felt angry thinking about the dangerous people hurting her or their child .

Satoru kept quite . He didn't know what to say to her .

Utahime looked up at him as her eyes were filled with tears , " Are you mad ? I mean I- " , she got cut off as gojo stood up and left the room .
" Satoru ! Satoru please wait - " , she tried to go after him but the sudden hit of dizziness made her sit down in pain .