14

" Mr. Gojo- your baby is in a critical condition... "

Gojo's heart broke into trillion pieces . He planned everything out for their baby just for things to end like this ? No... no this can't be...

" Sir- your wife is stable... she might not wake up for a while but she is okay " , the doctor says as satoru shakes his head , how can my baby leave me... is it a boy or is it a girl ? I haven't even met them and the doctors already giving me bad news...

Is it a girl ? , he asks .

" Yes "

His heart crashed even more . A daughter... I always wanted a daughter...

Can I see her ?

" sure , come with me "

*gojo went with the doctor as he entered the room . He saw the baby in a crib . They baby had tubes and cannula in her soft baby skin . His heart broke when he saw his baby like that .*

He slowly and gently picks up the baby and caressed her face . She had dark hair like utahime . So cute , he thought .
He couldn't hold his tears back . His eyes were filled with tears as he hugged the baby .

His eyes then moved to utahime . She was in the bed with blood bag , IV bags stuck in her body . Her heart monitor was beeping . It was normal and stable . He was grateful for that . He was happy that she was fine .

He put his baby back to her bed as he had some business to deal with . He went to the criminal department and saw naoya handcuffed and locked up . He went in as he was raged .

Without hesitation he punched naoya . He punched  naoya over and over again . Until he came to control. He paced around for a while and then he smirked .

Gojo sighed as he spoke "Zenin naoya- you are charged with attempt to murder , trespassing , Harassment , attempt to assault , and sending threats -... "

Naoya's eyes went wide as he spoke with horror in his voice , w-what ? That's a lot ! Let me talk to my family ! I will get a lawyer !

" No amount of lawyer can save you- that was my wife who you hurted- I won't let you get out so easily- you will get a life sentence- mark my words... " , satoru stopped him as he pointed out every thing .

I WILL KILL HER ! , he screamed. 

" No you won't... " , satoru spoke with anger .

What will you do if I do end up killing her ? , he smirked

*Gojo pulled him by his collar* I will make sure you suffer 10 times the more pain she felt- ,

He scoffs , Heh- we'll see-

.
.
.

Satoru- calm down... , shoko spoke in a gentle tone hoping he would stop pacing around like a mad man

*Geto nods as an agreement*

Gojo satoru ? , the nurse called .

" Y-yeah ? "

Your wife needs more blood- and you can meet her now- but don't stress her out , she spoke in a normal tone which still seems to irretate him.

" Okay "

He goes in and saw utahime in the bed . She looked pale and the sound of the monitors made him anxious. It's a different feeling this time . Utahime's breathing was in a rhythm. He went to her and held her hand gently . He began to breakdown but he tried to still get himself togather.

" Utahime- please wake up~ " , he says as he bends down and kisses her hand .
" utahime I love you- please wake up- I can't see you like this ... it hurts me- please- I can't lose you both- I am sorry I left you... I wish I didnt- I will always stay by your side but please... please just open your eyes and tell me your fine- I can't lose you both at the same time- if you wake up I swear our daughter will be fine too- we still need a perfect name for our baby- and she still haven't gotten fed by you- you didn't even hold her- just wake up ! " , he sniffs and breaks down . He couldn't talk " utahime I promise to tell you everything if you wake up- uta- please wake up- don't leave me- I love you- I do... since the first day- I met you... I swear we won't have 5 kids-  3- yeah we will have 3 kids- and we will name them as you like- but please wake up- I can't love anyone but you- your my only love- I will give everything for you my love~ "  , he was going insane how she wasn't waking up .

" I will kill him- utahime I promise you- I will "
.
.
.

Sorry for not updating- I am still stressed about school work and presentations and exams it's all just stressing me out