6

Utahime felt bored after they returned home . But luckily this time shoko and izumi were free . They decided to meet at a Cafe .

" Izumi-san your baby is soooooo cute " , nanako and mimiko was in awe .

Shoko smiled at the twins being mesmerized by the newborn .

How have you been izumi ? , utahime asks as she sat down .

" Alright - "

Shoko your twins grew up fast , utahime commented as she saw them long time ago . And sadly they couldn't attend the wedding since nanako was sick .

Shoko caressed the hair of her twins . She couldn't agree more that they grew up fast . It felt like that day that her and suguru adopted them .

What do you guys want to drink ? , the waitress asked them .

" A black coffee for me and two orange juice for the kids " , shoko ordered.

Utahime checked the menu "  I will have a latte "

And you miss " ,  the waitress turned to izumi .

" A green tea please- "

Okey any desserts ? , the waitress asks .

" Two cakes  please a chocolate flavor and a vanilla " , shoko confirmed her order .

" Hmm I will have mochi " yall want anything izu and shoko ? I wanna give give a treat- "

" Mochis - " They both decided.

Okey that it ? , the waitress wanted to confirm .

" Yea "

After the waitress walked away utahime looked at shoko and start asking her about how life is going .

Well it's good - I mean we have the twins . And they are enough for us to not get bored , shoko chuckles as she answers.

A bit tired izumi pointed out how exhausting taking care of a baby is ," Well kids are hard to take care " .

That's true - , utahime agreed .

Nanako and mimiko was well behaved so it wasn't much of a hassle for shoko .

Not going to lie I needed this day out . Like I was sooo bored alone everyday- , utahime got cut of by shoko .

Everyday ? What that workaholic gojo doesn't give you time ? Sigh . No matter how much work suguru and I have we still try to give each other time . But like working and saying at a hotel or at your office everyday when your married is unforgivable- , shoko gave her a disappointed look .

That's true .... but he might have importance work ? , izumi tried to defend gojo.

" Don't try to defend him anymore izumi - it's useless . " , shoko replied as she leaned on the chair .

Shoko tried not to cuss infront of the kids , " did he ever gave you time ? "

" Yea . He tried to finish work amd give me time . But I think he is a bit busy now and can't be home for a while- " , utahime finally spoke .

Well that's true . They are a bit busy with a important work , shoko knew about their important work so she didn't say anything this time .

It's not that gojo didn't want to spend time with her , it's that he was clueless . He might be a great spy and detective but in case of understanding his own feelings he is dumb .

[ Gojo's pov ]

We are trying to find that damn murderer but he keeps getting away everytime. Nanami can't be here since he will be out for a business work for a week . And suguru is my only trust now .

I called him and he told me he will be here . It's been a week since I was home . And I kinda do miss her . But it's useless my job is always my first priority....

No matter what happens I don't think I can leave my job to get a hold of that . And starting a family and love things will just be a distraction.

I saw mei mei come in with some news .

Well - we tracked the person and he is in Tokyo right now . And he is walking towards the narrow building entrance .

" Okey - keep tracking him " , I say with no interest in her whatsoever.

Why aren't you interested in me anymore ? Like you told me you wanted to marry me and stuff-

" Get out - "

Wha-

" I said GET OUT ! "

She scoffs and got out of the room . Such a useless bi*ch .

———

Utahime enjoyed the food and the view . A small moment of happiness... she realized she needs to go to Hokkaido for a work . And it's in two days . And since she won't be home for a while she decided to buy some sweets for satoru . He loves sweets and it didn't take her long to realize that .

It was time for the others to leave . And they left but utahime stayed behind to buy some things .

She entered this shop where varieties of sweets was sold . From chocolate to cake everything was here .

She kind of craved some cake . Which was unusual but she did sometimes enjoy a good vanilla cake .

Utahimr picked out a cake , some mochis , and some chocolates . As she was walking around to see she noticed this sketchy man who entered and was following her .

She quickly paid for her foods and walked outside . Since he still was following her she decided to enter a grocery shop hoping he would leave her alone . While she was in there she called satoru .

Panicking she was hoping satoru would pick the call up , " Just pick up the call satoru "

After a minute gojo picked up the call . And he sounded tired . Which made utahime feel bad .

" Maybe I should not tell him ? He sounds tired .... " sigh .

Uta are you okey ? , he asks her sounding a but tensed .

" Uh... yea I am fine just wanted to check up on  you "

" Stop lying I know your not fine " , he says as he sounded like she got up from sitting .

Utahime couldn't say anything since she felt like her eyes couldn't keep up anymore . What is happening ?

And then she fell on the floor . But luckily the employee was near he ran and helped her get up. He took the phone and spoke with gojo .

Sir are you her family ? , the guy sounded tensed .

Yes - what happend to her ? , gojo sat down as he sounded anxious.

Well she fainted- don't worry we will take care of her while she is sick in here . And of needed we will also send her to the hospital-

" Ok thank you . Please tell her to call me back when she is okey "

Okey sir ...

Satoru was anxious as he saw that the murderer was in the same store . Without thinking anything he quickly called suguru and left to catch that man .

After a while utahime woke up . Tho her head hurted . And the car was waiting for her outside . Gojo sent their driver to pick her up . She saw that he was offline so she decided to leave a message that she was fine .

———

But what happened to her while she was in the market ? Why did the man followed her ? Was gojo able to catch that man ? And is utahime sick ?