Chapter 9- Alpha Hannah's Pals!

--Chapter 9---

Hey guys ! I'm back! hope you missed me😕☝️ had some things going on at home again....heh.... well.. can i really say that? After all... i live in a park now with the bench as my bed.. i got admitted to hospital for a while because of hypothermia from sleeping outside in winter and i developed scoliosis but... the show must go on!! onto the story 😊
__________________________________

I got to the school gate 10 minutes late. great. another detention. all because of Harry. I turned around and saw him walking towards the gate. of course. how could i outrun him? my minature legs arw in no way comperirion to him. i was only a few steps ahead. I sighed.

After getting scolded, i walked to class. as soon as i opened the door all eyes were on me. was it my hair? or... the lack of makeup? ugh.. i just can't get the hang of makeup like all thw other girls. i shyly looked down and kept walking until i heard the teachers voice.

"Oh! Maya! I've changed everyone's seat. You sit next to mannan now! take the empty seat next to her sk we can continhe."

I turned around. who was that?

I saw tje teacher pointing qt a girl. she wore a jersey hijab and an intimidating smirk.

 she wore a jersey hijab and an intimidating smirk

"Hello. I'm mannan 😈"

I gulped. i was so intimidated 🥺. I went to the seat next to her and sat down.

"H-H-hi... i-im m-m+m-m-maya."

"Ok" she replied.

Great. I made a huge fool of myself .

After class was done, i got up so that i could hopefully run out as quick ws possible qnd forget this happened. Then, i felt someone grab my hand. I turned around. It was mannan. she was looking down. she was so mysterious and quiet!

"Make sure you execute Hannah's deal properly. If not.. well... let's say you'll have something else to be afraid of... heh... you don't want to get on my bad side." she finally looked up smirking and shrugged her shoulders, finally walking away.

whew... she definitely sees red when she gets mad. I wonder if she was an alpha? i would ask my friend about it later.

AT LUNCH TIME

I was sat with my friend sumaya eating a tuna sandwich when a question I had forgotten to ask pppped into my head.

"Oh! Right! i wanted to ask you about a student named...mannan?"

"Mannan ... you mean.. the mysterious girl who's friends with hannah...? THAT one??"

"umm ya"

she shuddered "She's part of a popular group, we call them 'the alphas'.."

i tileted my hwad. "who are the alphas?"

"you seariously dont know them?" she looked shocked.

I shook my head.

"well, theyre...."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!