Chapter 8-- The deal part 2 !!!

--Chapter 8--

WOOO its been a while huh guys? Soo my court hearing got delayed because i had another heart attack just before we started (🥳🥳) buuuuut then I found out i was having kidney failure at the same time... (aw man 😕😔) so I got stuck in hospital for a while which isnt exactly the reason why I havent been able to update. I got restriction of all electronics as they didnt think i was mentally stable enough for it ??? BUUUUT i made a full recovery!!!! (after 6 months!!🥳🥳🥳) I didnt get to update straight after however because I then had to put into solitary confinement but im not here to talk abot my life XD... ANYWAAAYSSS with THAT out of the way... Lets get on with the star of the show... CHAPTER 7!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳

-------

"You must find a way to expose alpha Han... i must be the top alpha of the school. You have 2 months... or else...."

These were the conditions hannah told me when we made the deal...
and foolishly i said yes..

why?

why does this keep happening to me?

I must be the unluckiest girl in the world..

A FEW DAYS LATER

I groggily got out of bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Ugh. Another school morning. I look at the time. 3:35am.. I was running late!!!

I jumped out of bed and looked in the mirror. ugh.. I'm just such a mess 🥺.

I turn on the radio (because im different and vintage) and start brushing my brown locks. suddenly Harry Styles' song starts playing. I sighed. Not him again.. I didn't need remindrds about him. I'm a new person. Maya Smith. Not Harry's ex .

Quixkly, i threw on a big oversizzed hoodie that my petite body completely downed in. I sniffed it. sigh. it still smells like him... cigarettes and piss...

 cigarettes and piss

(the hoodie btw)

I put on a pair of jeans and some sneakers.

"Maya!!!" my mother calls, "come down for breakfast!"

"Okay!" I shout back.

I race down the stairs to stuff my face witn whatever my mother cookwd for me. I was pleasently surpriesed with waffles on the dinner table. I sat down and stuffed fhem in my face then looked at the time. "Uh oh!! its 4:02am!! I'm gonna be late!! my petite legs are too small to get to school quickly. darn it."

I got up, ditching my breakfast and running out the door before shouting a quick "I love you!" over my shoulder to my mom.

I quickly rushed down the street as quick as my short legs could take me. When i turned the corner I saw him.

He was leaning on the brick wall 🧱 arms crosswd and brown hair covering his chuslesdd face. Ugh...

I tried to quickly walk past him when i felt a strong hand grip my arm.
I whipped my head around

"what do you want.."

"Maya .. are you sure you don't want me back?"

"No . Harry, we've spoken about thi-"

"please Maya.... I'll do anything ..."

"Harry it's not you... it's just..."

"It's just what?! are my performances not good enoggh? I'll even give you an encore right now. 1..2..3.."

"please sto-"

"WATERMELON SUGAR HIGH WATERNELON SUGAR HIGH WATERMELON YOU'RE INSECURE DONT KNOW WHAT FOR-"

"HARRY. THAT'S ENOUGH" i interruped.

As quickly as my little legs would allow for me I ran.

Life just wasnt lookkmg good for me...