"Si Jun. Are you okay?" Seo Jin asked. Si Jun nodded nervously.

"I'm so sorry." Si Jun said to Mr. Jeon. Mr. Jeon walked outside of the mansion without even saying anything. Jung Soo walked behind him too. Si Jun gulped her saliva.

"I can't do anything properly. I'm useless." Si Jun mumbled. Seo Jin chuckled.

"You are not useless. Just don't worry." Seo Jin said.

"He must be someone rich person. Right? He will be mad at your family because of me." Si Jun mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows. Seo Jin shook her head.

"No. He's dad's best friend. Don't worry. Dad will handle that. Am I right dad?" Seo Jin said and glanced at her father for a second.

"Umm….Yeah. I'll handle the situation. Don't worry." Mr. Lee said. Si Jun shook her head.

"I'm really fool. I should've walked properly." Si Jun mumbled and her eyes became teary.

"Don't worry Si Jun. Now forget it." Seo Jin said.

"But…." Si Jun was saying but Seo Jin interrupted.

"Forget it." Seo Jin said. Si Jun sighed and nodded.

_____________

Mr. Jeon came inside his mansion in anger while Jung Soo was walking behind him worriedly. He went inside his room. Jung Soo knitted her brows in worry.

"Dad. Don't be mad at her. You know she's clumsy." Jung Soo said, entering the room. Mr. Jeon clenched his jaw.

"I'm not mad at her. How can I be mad at that low class girl? I'm just thinking that what she was doing there. She's literally so clever. She wander around rich people. No wonder she even trapped Jungkook." Mr. Jeon said. Jung Soo shook her head.

"No dad. She's not like that." Jung Soo said. Mr. Jeon gave her a death glare.

"I don't want your theories about that low class girl. Just go and sleep." Mr. Jeon said.

"Okay I'm not talking about her but what about Jungkook. You said you'll forgive him if I'll go with you." Jung Soo said. Mr. Jeon gasped. He gave keys to Jung Soo.

"Unlock his room." Mr. Jeon said. Jung Soo smiled widely and hugged him.

"Thank you." Jung Soo said. Mr. Jeon smiled and nodded. He pulled her away suddenly. Jung Soo furrowed her brows

"What happened?" Jung Soo asked.

"My coat is wet in cold drink. Don't you remember?" Mr. Jeon said. Jung Soo chuckled and nodded.

"Go now." Mr. Jeon said. Jung Soo hummed and went outside. Mr. Jeon looked at his coat and made a disgusting face.

"That low class girl." He mumbled while removing the coat hurriedly and then threw that in the dustbin.

"Now I'm feeling better." He mumbled and sighed.

Meanwhile Jung Soo walked upstairs to go to Jungkook's room. She reached and unlocked it with the key. She opened the door and glanced the whole room. It was so messed up. She saw Jungkook was sitting in the room's balcony while burying his head between his knees. Her eyes became teary. She walked towards him and kneeled down.

"Jungkook." Jung Soo mumbled slowly. Jungkook turned his head upward. He knitted his brows.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked in a cold tone. Jung Soo gave a warm smile to him.

"I asked dad to forgive you." Jung Soo said. Jungkook gasped.

"What was the need to do that?" Jungkook asked. Jung Soo cupped his face.