Moss finishes this thought and Tye, with a bright smile on his face, lifts him up off of his lap and lays him down completely on the couch. He presses kisses all over Moss' face while telling him how lucky he is to have such an amazing boyfriend, causing Moss to laugh and slap lightly at the flurry of affection raining down on him.

In this moment, Moss feels confident in his decision to tell the Larsson's about him and his wonderful, adoring partner.

-

"I would like to buy these groceries please," the five year old proudly declares when she comes up to the toy cash register Moss is currently sat behind.

He somehow got roped into playing with two of the three Larsson children, but is secretly enjoying himself while he pretends to ring out their purchases at the imaginary grocery store.

After scanning the plastic foods that were unceremoniously dumped in front of him, he says, "That'll be fifty dollars, ma'am. Are you paying with cash or card?"

"Card!" The little blonde girl exclaims confidently. "But you should also give me cash from the register because you owe me money."

This doesn't make any sense, but Moss goes with it anyway and hands her a purple five dollar bill and three blue one dollar bills. She happily reloads her tiny shopping cart and heads to the couch to pretend to cook her food.

Moss repeats this role-play with the two year old blonde boy who says far less than his older sister. Nevertheless, he scans everything in the boys cart and gives him fake money back as well.

"Children- why don't we let Moss have a break for a bit," Addie says in a no-nonsense voice to the kids but, still has a smile on her face. "Come have a glass of wine with us, Moss. They've been working you too hard at the register."

Moss laughs and stands up to follow Addie out of the room. The children whine to their mom as she whisks him away to the kitchen where the adults are standing around the counter sipping Chardonnay and eating the dip Tye and Moss brought with them.

"They finally let you take your lunch break?" Tye smiles at Moss as he hands him his wineglass

Addie chuckles at this and Moss shakes his head while grinning, "The customers were holding me hostage so Addie had to come save me."

He takes a well-earned sip of wine before admitting, "I honestly don't mind playing with them- they're really cute kids."

Tye's eyes twinkle while he looks at his boyfriend who has stickers randomly placed on his shirt, pants and face.

"We were just talking about the playoffs," Lars fills him in on what they were discussing while he was occupied with his grocery clerk duties.

Moss nods along as Lars continues, "Tye says that you plan on attending the upcoming home games."

"Yeah- I'm not sure when I'll tell my family that I'm here, but I definitely want to go to as many home games as possible in the next two weeks," he responds.

"And you'll be staying with Tye for the entire two weeks?" Addie asks.

Moss shoots Tye a pointed look before nodding and replying, "It makes the most sense to stay with Tye while I'm here."

Tye notices the look thrown his way and takes that as his cue to start the conversation that he and Moss spoke about last night and again earlier today.

"About that- Moss and I actually wanted to tell you both something," Tye meets Moss' eyes to make sure that he's still okay with what he is about to reveal. Moss holds his eye contact and gives him a slight nod to continue.