The beginning of the end🍽️

"When Sully met Snoopy on Mars, both were instantly smitten. Their love blossomed quickly, overcoming their differences in height and background. Their love for eachother was as strong as their shared addiction to meth. Although they couldn't always be together, neither would forget the other. Their love was strong, pure, and would never be broken. Even if it wasn't always on Mars, meth was always present."

"Sully and Snoopy's relationship was full of passion and chemistry, despite their struggles with meth. They shared a deep bond, and even when times got tough, they would always go back to eachother. Their love was stronger than any obstacle they faced. Even in their dark times, meth would help bring them back together. Their feelings were strong, and even though others may've thought it was a bad idea, Sully and Snoopy would never regret their time together."

"Though their love was a powerful force in the universe, fate had other plans for Sully and Snoopy. Their love was cut short when tragedy struck. One of them did not make it through a meth overdose. The other was left broken and alone. Without their one and only true love, their life was destroyed. The emptiness they felt was unbearable. Even with all their meth, all the drugs in the world could not fill the gaping hole in their heart. Without their other half, the void was all that remained

"In the land of Equestria, the ponies held a deep hatred for all things not pony and had made it clear that Sully and Snoopy were unwelcome. Their love was forbidden, and the ponies would not stand for it. Ponies would attack them whenever they got the chance, jumping them and beating them within an inch of their life. Yet no matter how much they attacked the duo, their love and bond remained strong, holding on through everything. Even in their darkest times, they would always find their way back to eachother."

"The ponies of Equestria would not stand for a monster and a dog having such a deep love. Even Rarity, the fashion icon of the world, was disgusted by the duo. She was so offended by their love that she decided to take matters into her own hands. Rarity plotted and planned for months, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Finally, when she least expected it, Rarity attacked the duo, catching them off guard and killing them instantly. Rarity was praised as a hero for her actions and received awards and acclaim from all around the world."

"With the death of Sully and Snoopy, Rarity and her friends became wealthy beyond their wildest dreams. Rarity became an internationally renowned fashion icon, becoming a millionaire many times over. Her friends also received plenty of benefits, enjoying the privileges that came with their newly found fame and fortune. They lived in luxury, never having to worry about money again."

"Sully and Snoopy found themselves on the other side of death. They were confused and lost, not knowing how they got there or if they were even alive. Then, out of nowhere, the Teen Titans came crashing through a portal, landing right in front of them. They were confused and angry, ready for a fight. The Teen Titans were ready for a fight as too, as they charged towards Sully and Snoopy, ready to beat them down and prevent their return."

"Sully felt something odd. A pain he had never felt before, coming from deep within himself. At first he thought it was nothing, but it never went away, only growing worse. The pain and illness spread quickly, rotting Sully's insides. The rotting disease took over his body, and he began to die. Without any warning, his organs failed and his body began to shut down. He was dying, yet he could not do

Here's your addition:

"In the afterlife, Sully and Snoopy found themselves together once more. But as they were now dead, they were trapped in the afterlife for eternity. For their afterlife, they had their very own cooking show, where Snoopy was forced to cook and eat Sully for all eternity. Although they were in misery, they found a way to make the most of it, providing entertainment and enjoyment to all of those watching them."

The end.