chapter 17

I am back. I am going to start posting from now on.

AND plz vote for the chapter. I am tired of silent reader's.

Thanks for the support guys.

Don't forget to comment your thought.

,,,,,,,**************************************,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Y/N pov

Today I am going to school after a while. But am still feeling quite down because of my period. But I can't miss my school any more.

Today Sunghoon was dropping me to school. He is usually quite but today he looked very dim and distracted. I didn't say anything about it.

All on a sudden he turned the staring will around and take me to a different place. I was scared.

"W-where are you taking me?" He didn't answer so I asked again. He just ignored me and started to drive looking mad. I couldn't say anything.

After taking me to a beautiful place. He parked the car and opened the door for me . I was debating whether I should come out or not.

"Come out of the car", Sunghoon said with softness but there is an authority in his voice.

I came out of the car. He took me to the bench of the park. We both were sitting there and the atmosphere was filled with silence. The view was pretty nice.

After some times Sunghoon said that," I have something to tell you." He looked at me I only gave a nod .
" I...I love you. I know it's sudden and out of blue but I have this feeling for you. At first I didn't understand .
After sometime I understand that I am falling for you . So, y/n will you accept my feeling for you ."

He looked me with so much love and affection. But the I was beyond shock. I didn't know what to say my mind wasn't processing. I didn't know him for more than one month now he's saying he fall for me. Honesty I don't know what to answer.

" I am sorry I can't return your feeling." I said quietly. Sunghoon eyes show confusion. "But why?" "Because I am your sister." "STEP-SISTER " .

"BUT STILL SISTER. WHAT WILL PEOPLE GOING TO SAY?" " I didn't care about people,"Sunghoon said. "But I care my mom care . People going thing me as a whore, a characterless girl.

"Y/N ENOUGH !" SUNGHOON screamed at me . "Please  forget about about it and let me go." I said.

After that when I was about to get up . Sunghoon grab both of my hands using one hand and with other hand made sit an the branch. He came close to my face and said ," Do you think my feeling is a joke to you?" I looked in his eyes there is no affection any more only anger and desire. "But I already told you we can't be to-." " I DIDN'T CARE I WANT YOU THAT'S IT AND THAT'S FINAL. " "SUNG...HOON " my voice crack and I started to sob . " N-No it's no right. It's forbidden."

"BUT BABY DOESN'T FORBIDDEN FRUIT TASTE BEST." Sunghoon said with a grin on his face.

I got speechless. I started to brake free when he took my hands behind my back and pull me towards him and locked our lips. His other hand was on my cheek carelessing it and pulling me closer.

My mind went blank. Only one thing was on my mind .

My first kiss.

""""""""""""'''''''''''****"""

Third person's pov

The rooms atmosphere was filled with silence and two people was staring at each other. No one was backing down from there demand.

"What ever you are thinking quit the thought. Because that is not going to happen." Jay voice filled with deep anger. "I do what I want there is no one to stop me." HEESUNG voice filled with authority. " Everything is fair is love and war. Now is my love for her and war against who came between us."

Jay gave his stare at and rise an eyebrow . "What do you mean?"

"Oo jay you know very well what I mean. And mind you never come in that room especially when I am have such a great time with my love."

" I don't understand. It was you who displease her more then any of us . And you even humiliated her in the wedding."jay asked with firmness in his voice.

"I know I regards the time when I didn't get those feelings. So as an apology,

"I pulled their eyes and tongue out."

*********"""”'"""""""""""***********

Please don't forget to Vote for the chapter.