Untitled Part 10

Maddys pov

so mums told me the truth, ot what i hope is the truth otherwise i will not be happy. I got into bed as i heard the front door slam shut.

Dream:

I was standing in a room with a mirror the concrete walls wrere cracked and had graffiti on it and the floors were wooden and unvarnished so i could easily get a foot splinter. I looked around and saw that the place looked skanky and disgusting. I looked back at the mirror and she was standing there. I was standing there, in my school uniform. I had my blue extensions in, and i had the make up on i had on earlier. I was wearing my black leather jacket and my orange converses. I looked at myself. Damn. I slowly walked up to the mirror and touched it. Well i did, the reflection didnt.

"This is me" it said "I'm here. I'm shifting the words that you're reading, altering them from whatever this person wrote."

"I've been here for awhile. For as long as you can remember, anyway. Sometimes I say your name as you're falling asleep, or whisper urgently in your ear. Do you remember the time that I screamed, throwing panic through you and setting your heart racing?"

I gasped and backed up, the other me touched the glass as if it was a barrier. She started tapping it and everytime she did it would smash a bit more and more and more. Until it smashed into millions of pieces and she stepped through

"That was fun." She said again as she stepped towards me. Something deep inside started yearning. Half of me screamed "get away from her, run. Run" but then the other half me seemed intruiged me and screamed at me to get closer. She kept walking towards me and i spotted something, something black started crawling up her neck it was as if her veins were going black, my veins were going black. My eyes widened. Her pupils went wide, and her Iris's went yellow. Yellow. What was i becoming?

"Yeah, You're wondering who I am. That's only natural. Of course" said the other me

"Who are you?" I asked

"Im you" she replied

And i woke up to the sound of a growl her growl