She had some awards on the shelves, a small seating area, and her desk had some picture frames, and figurines littered around it.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. "What do you think?" I asked as I sat on the chair across from her desk. "You wanna get smart then you can starve."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Please don't play with my stomach.."

"Just tell me what you what do I can go get it." She laughed. I told her what she wanted and she left it her office. I heard a knock at the office door and didn't say anything until the door was cracked open.

"Oop—hey! Where's Tamika?" Trina asked.

"Hey and I think she went to the kitchen to get food for me." I responded. She ended up coming completely inside the office and we talked for a while until Tamika came back.

"Why are you harassing my girlfriend?" She asked before sitting a plate of food in front of me.

As soon as I started eating I tuned them completely out. By the time I finished my food I looked up to see Trina was gone.

"Was it good, babe? You haven't talked in like thirty minutes.." She laughed.

"Mmhm—it was good. Thank you." I smiled before standing up and walking behind her desk.
I kissed her cheek and waited for her to move her arm so I could move into her lap.

"What are you working on?" I asked as I stared at her computer and the papers scattered across her desk.

"You agreed to the private investigator so I'm getting some information from my lawyer so we can set it up.." She explained before wrapping her arm around my waist.

"I love you. You always look out for me." I leaned down, closing the space between us. I pecked her lips quickly and pulled away.

"Mm—stop giving me baby kisses." She mumbled before grabbing my chin and taking my lips in a longer kiss.

Her hand wandered up my body and that's exactly what I was trying to avoid. Reluctantly, I pulled away and lowered her hand before standing from her lap.

"Did you talk to your sister?" I asked.

"No let me call her right now." She replied while pulling her phone out. I sat back on her lap as she waited for the call to connect.

"Sister." Her sister said as she answered the phone. "Hey. I got a question for you.."

"What's your question?"

"Did you give Tiffany my number?"

"Absolutely not. Why?" I cut my eyes at Tamika after her admission.

"Well how'd she get my number? She was blowing my phone up this morning."

"I don't know. She must've gotten it out of my phone. I'll ask her, but I won't put it past her considering how she acted the other day."

My face contorted in confusion and I started to speak up before Tamika held her finger up to stop me. "Alright, well it's not a big deal. She's blocked now I was just curious.."