Thor: Final

Y/N POV
I walked into the palace with father. Gold shined over the walls and gleamed as if recently polished. "This is Asgard?" I asked as I had then looked at Father. He shook his head. "Yes. Not in its full glory though." Father looked around the palace and twirled his hammer. "Loki, your uncle, visited me while I was banished. Said Odin had died. I arrived to find out that he had tricked me. Odin is sleeping right now. So far as I know Loki might be on a path to kill Odin."

A flash of lightning trickled off of Father. Jörmangandr who laid on my shoulders rose his head. Fenrir also took discomfort from Fathers status. I put my Leviathan Axe on my back and remained in my position. Natasha still held my Mjölnir so I didn't have to worry about that. "Will we kill him?" I asked father. The snake looked at me and so did the wolf then turned their attention to father. "No, very least a timed imprisonment, I hope. Everything will be decided on Odins wake."

I nodded. "So what? My first experience with the Aesir results in the death of a god?" Father shook his head. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Now come, we must find Loki." He said. I clicked for Fenrir to follow and Jörmangandr to stay aware as me and follow searched the halls. "Boy, we must go to the All-Father's Quarters. Loki will be going to Odin."

I kept father's words in mind as we continued to run through the halls. It was not long before we came across the Quarter of the All-Father. I heard people talking inside. "I promise they will pay for it hay they have done today." I heard a man say. I followed Father as we barged in. "Loki!" He yelled. I stood on the side of him as we waited at the entrance. I assumed the man we were after was in the horns. "That's Uncle? He doesn't look like much." I said. The snake hissed while the wolf did its best snicker.

A woman ran up to Father. "I knew you would return to us. Who have you brought?" Father looked at me then shifted his eyes to Loki. "My son." The woman seemed surprised. "Have you told him, Brother?" The man in horns asked. I looked at father as he continued. "He will know when the time comes." I shifted my attention to the center of the room. "Odin?" I approached the bed and stared at an old man with a great white beard and a missing eye.

"Why don't you tell her how you sent the destroyer to kill my family, to kill me?" Father yelled at Loki. The wolf separated off of me and so did the snake. I watched as the wolf lay at the feet of Odins bed and the snake curled around Odins chest in a protective manner. "What?" The woman asked. "Why, it must have been enforcing, Fathers last command." I turned to the man in the horns and grabbed my axe. "You are a talented liar, brother. Always have been." Odins bed stood in the middle of Father and Loki. "It's good to have you back, brother. It's also good to meet you, Nephew, I'm sorry it had to happen this way. Now if you both will excuse me... I have to go destroy Jotunheim." He said as he gripped his spear and aimed it at me and father.

I felt the blast from the spear hit me in the chest and blow me through the wall of the building. I felt as my bare chest was falling through the air and wind hit me and flew off me all at the same time. I sprouted my wings to hopefully get away from falling but I was falling to fast to get the upper hand on my flying. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I continued to try to get myself upright but to no avail. "SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled. I watched as my wings were held forward by the wind hitting me as I fell. "Gods damn it." I let myself fall as the was all I could do. I felt myself falling closer and closer to the ground as it went on.

As I fell I was grabbed by something that flew me to the ground. My hands hit the rainbow bridge that led to the Bifröst, the rest of my body hit the bridge along with it. I felt multiple hands grab my body and my wings. I was lifted to my feet. I looked around to see multiple gods looking at me in worry. "Thor, what happened?" I heard a goddess ask. "It's Loki. He's going to destroy Jötunheim." I shook everything off me a folded my wings. I had started walking when something wrapped around me.