Thor: Part 3

Asgard
Sif slammed her hand down on the throne room table. "All-father, I will see my husband and my son!" The All-Father, twirled his spear in his hand. With his free hand he stroked his beard. The thought of Sif leaving and Asgard losing one of its best warriors left his mind in panic. Sif could see his hesitation. It was obvious to see what he was hesitant about. The conflicts with the Jötunns had left a shaky perception on where the treaties lied.

"Thor, is banished. Not to mention the child will be here soon. Why leave now?" Odin said while he still spun his spear. Sif bit her bottom lip. "I want to see my husband, and my son." Odin scoffed as she repeated what she said earlier. "No. Thor, must prove his worthiness to Midgard and most importantly Asgard. As for the boy... he will come." Odin watched the woman furrow her eyes in anger. Her rage was getting the best of her.

"All-father if I may?" A voice was heard. The old man looked towards the door and watched with his one eye as Heimdall entered. Heimdall's eyes showed a bright orange. His sword sat in his hand ad he walked towards the throne. "Why are you away from the bifrost?" The old man asked. "I have news for you, about Thor and Y/N." Odin huffed and stayed silent as he knew the conversation that was about to take place. "Sif, must go to Midgard."

Sif, who was still in the room looked up at the holder of Gjallarhorn. Her eyes filled with hope once again about seeing her husband and her son. Odin looked displeased. "May I ask why?" The remaining of "The warriors three" and Loki entered the room. "If Sif does not leave, the boy will murder his father. Your son. The boy does not take disrespect against him or his family. He sits with Natasha Romanoff at this very moment debating whether he should kill him or not. Sif must leave."

Odin's eye shot with worry. A darkness shot across the skies of Asgard. His breath kicked up faster and without rhythm. He gasped. It was almost as if he had seen a vision. "Leave! You have my permission." Sif gasped in disbelief. She smiled and grabbed her sword. "Thank you, All-Father." Odin nodded. "Protect my son and yours." Sif walked away with glow around her. She was to be with her family in full. She couldn't contain herself.

Odin looked at all the warriors in the room. "Gods... we just avoided Ragnarök." Heimdall snickered. "Something on your mind, Heimdall?" Odin asked. Heimdall looked at Odin. "The Sorcerer Supreme on Midgard has just realized the danger that they were just in." Loki snuck around over to Odin. "Father, if you don't mind me asking, what did we avoid exactly?" Odin looked at Loki with his one eye. He didn't say a word. Mimir's severed head, who had been swinging next to Odin on his throne talked though.

"The timeline where the boy slaughters us all, Lad." Mimir's eyes shined with light. Loki sat down as he took this in. "Mimir, would it benefit our situation if you went with Sif?" Odin grabbed the rope the held the head and pulled it up on the chair to face Loki better. Mimir, didn't utter a word for the minute he held in his spot. "I suppose so, Lad. Sif in her rightful ways had never been as good with her tongue as she was with a sword."

Odin watched as Loki looked up to him briefly then looked back towards the ground. "Would that be possible, Father?" Odin placed his hand on his temple and slowly rubbed it. "If you can catch Sif before she leaves then yes." Loki and Mimir laughed. Loki then walked up to the throne and grabbed Mimir's head. Loki then jumped and shifted into a bird and carried Mimir to go find Sif. Odin who still had been sitting on the throne, set down his spear.

He stood from his spot and looked up at his ceiling. It held its family on the murals. He sighed once more and was about to leave when he heard two voices. "Father-"We have news." Odin turned around to see two of his sons. "Damnit, Baulder, QUIT CUTTING ME OFF!" Baulder laughed at the giant man infront of him. "Oh, go to Hel, Týr. You know nothing." Odin watched as the boys bickered. "Sons, when you figure out your fighting, come back to me." The boys agreed and left.

Y/N POV
I sat on a bed with Natasha. We had decided to stay at a cheap motel until we were authorized to leave. Natasha was curled up on me while I looked at the axe on my lap. I ran my hand along the axe and felt a sharp pain. I hissed as I forgot that in my godhood I could still be harmed. I looked at the cut in my hand and watched as it slowly faded away and healed into a slight scar.

"It freaks me out how you do that." I heard Nat say. I turned my head to look at her and watched as she looked up from the book in her hand. "It freaks me out when you do THAT." I reached from my axe and threw a small pillow at her. She hit the pillow out of the air and set down her book. I threw my axe down to the floor and felt as the weight of the bed was now shifted fully to me. I laid down and felt as a body jumped onto me.

"May I ask why you did that?" Nat asked as she moved herself to pin me to the bed. I laughed. "It freaked me out." She shook her head and loosened her grip. I took the chance to flip her over and do the same to her. "I hate you." She said. I leaned down and kissed her on her lips. "Stop lying. No you don't." She pulled me down and grinned her body against mine. "I guess you're right." I backed up. "I'm out."

I raised both my hands in defeat. She laughed on as I picked up my weapons again. She then all of a sudden stopped laughing. "Hey I meant to ask. What are you going to do about your supposed 'Father'?" I shook my head as I called both my weapons to me so I could hang them up. "I don't know. Right now something is telling me to let him live but what he's doing is cause for death. I know father in his glory would not take this much disrespect towards the family."

Natasha smirked. "Are you to be the next 'Thor'?" I huffed. "God of lighting and fire?" I walked towards the window and opened the blinds. The stars shined through the rain. "Maybe, one day. But... I'm not going to do it if you're not with me." Nat rolled her eyes and smiled. Her cheeks lit up red. "Oh please. You could do it with or without me. Plus the Asgardians might not even like me if we both go meet them."

I shrugged and walked over to her. She sat on the edge of the bed and I pushed into her. Our lips connected. She pulled me into closer to her and ran her hand along my chest. I separated. "They would be crazy not to like you." I connected us once more and we were back to our business.

Mimir POV
I sat on the belt of Sif. "So, Las. The Bifrost was calibrated to your son's exact location. Have you thought about what you will say when you see him?" I heard her huff. "I don't know, Mimir. Just... stay silent for now. I need to think."

Sif POV
The Bifrost closed and I stepped into Midgard. The droplets of rain crashed against my jacket. Lightning and thunder filled the sky as well. "I can't wait to see the, Lad, and his future wife." I heard Mimir say. I hummed. "Yes. It seems we will need to face my son first before we reach my husband." Mimir laughed. "Yes! I can't wait. On other news, where are we? Surely this thunderstorm doesn't define us as close. I would imagine that your son beats to his own drum, same as his mother and his father." I shook my head. "I don't know Mimir."

I looked around to find myself in a place that held the look off an Inn that seemed more beat up than what was looked like on Asgard. I looked at all the rooms and the empty lot to see nothing. One room held a light but there was nothing noticeable about it.

Y/N POV
"Y/N, the window." I heard Nat say. I separated from her and grabbed my pants. They slid on easy and I reached for my hammer. The hammer flew to my hand and I looked out window. A glow of what seemed to have a mixture of colors appeared before. A woman stepped out with a head on her belt. "Oh my god... Y/N, oh my god that's a head." I looked at Nat with widened eyes. "You're a perceptive one aren't you." Nat lightly slapped me. "Please, take care of yourself."

I stepped out of our room and caught the attention of the woman and the head. "Hey! You, woman!" The woman looked at my hammer and held wide eyes. I twirled the hammer in my hand. "Y/N?" I heard the woman yell. My eyes widened. "Who are you?" The woman slowly approached. I got ready to throw my hammer. The woman noticed. "Please, don't-" I cut her off by throwing my hammer at her.

Sif POV
I stuck out my hand and caught the hammer. "You would know better than to throw your hammer at your mother, Y/N Thorson."