Thor: Part 5

Thor POV
I ate the last of my meal and listen to Selvic and Jane talk. I must say if I wasn't with Sif, Jane would probably be my choice. "I've been thinking on your theory Jane and I must say it's delusional. A man from another realm?" I stopped listening after that. The door to the restaurant opened. "Husband!" I looked up to see Mimir and Sif. "OH MY GOD! THATS A HEAD!" I heard Darcy scream.

"Wife!" I said as I sat up from my chair and ran to her. "You must come, our son awaits!" I looked over at the group of people I've come to know as friends. "I must go. My family needs me." They didn't say anything just held shock. I left the restaurant with Sif and followed her until I was face to face with Y/N.

Y/N PoV
I stood in front of the man known as my father. He looked at me with such happiness and joy that I didn't know what to do. "My son." He said. I couldn't find myself to utter anything. "It is ok. I understand my boy. I understand that this is new for you. I understand that you didn't know it was me." I listened to his words deeply and still remained in my mind. "Wha-... What do I say?" I stepped back. Father and Mother now stood together. "To both of you?"

Father looked at Mother and smiled. "Whatever you want." Mother said. "What do I call you? Father and Mother, or..?" Father looked around. "Whatever you feel like. Y/N your whole world is about to change. We just want you to be comfortable." I looked at Nat to see her nod. I slowly made my way over to them and wrapped them in a hug. "It's been long since I've been even close to having family." I said. "We can start over now, should Odin grant me back into Asgard."

I nodded and separated. I kept my eyes on my parents infront of me before I heard a boom from behind me. I turned around and saw flames shooting from 100 yards out. It all came from a metal being. Natasha ran up to me and turned to me. I unclipped my hammer and handed it to Nat then called my Axe. "I'll get the Citizens to safety. I'll just slow you all down." Father said. The axe finally hit my hand after I had been calling for it.

"Brother, take me with you." Father grabbed the head and clipped him to his belt. "Of course." Mother ran towards the metal being and Natasha followed. "Go!" Father yelled. I nodded and ran at the being as well. Natasha had beat it down very little with the hammer while mother tried to put a spear through it. The machine was able to withstand everything. The machine ripped the spear from itself and threw it at mother which missed.

I ran up to the machine and kicked it in the leg. The machine dropped down to its knees. I was about to punch again when I then was interrupted by Mjolnir hitting the being and taking it to the floor. The machine got up again in the same second and grabbed mother who was in midair. The machine stripped her of her spear and threw her away. Natasha ran up and slid under a spear jab. Natasha tried to swing the hammer at the machine but missed and was met with a solid backhand.

The machine then looked my way. Flames rose in the machine as it stared at me. I gripped my axe stronger than I had been. The machine shot at me and hit me with a stream of fire that it held for multiple seconds. It ceased and I was left unfazed. I slowly walked up to the machine and was about to swing my axe when it moved faster than me and stabbed me with the spear.

"Loki!" I heard father scream. I could hardly hear him over the wound I had received. "Cease this nonsense." I felt as my healing factor kicked in and the spear slowly removed itself. "The people do not deserve this. They are innocent citizens. Please if you must take my life not there's." Father pleaded with the machine. I finally got the spear out. I turned to see the machine walk away then come back and deliver a heavy blow to father. "NOO!" I heard mother yell.

A fire rose around me. "YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THIS!!" I launched myself towards the machine and landed a punch on it that shattered its chest piece. I grabbed the shattered plate and ripped the metal apart, slowly dismantling it. I moved away from its chest and grabbed its head. I ripped from its eyes down to its neck with my bare hands. The fire I gave off helped melt it to a softer state. I continued tearing into it until it suddenly exploded by something speeding through it.

I remained staring at the broken pieces until I heard a boom of thunder from behind me. I turned my head to see my father holding Mjolnir once again. Lightning flickered from the hammer and onto his skin. A armor formed around him almost as mind did me. "Son. We must all go to Asgard and stop Loki. You and your wife can help." I was confused by the sentence. "Loki? What would he have to do with this?" Thor scoffed. "He waited for me to be gone and Odin asleep, then waited for Mimir and Sif to find me. This was his plan all along."

I stood looking between everyone. "Let me get Fenrir. I'll meet you all in Asgard." Father smiled. "Good. I'm glad you found out your abilities." Everyone left but Natasha stayed. "Why do we need, Fen?" Nat asked. "Well, 'Wife' he can help just in case we have a run in with Jörmangandr and he's not willing to cooperate." Natasha smirked. "Hey, it's not my fault we are destined to be." I shrugged. "Ok, shut up, Love. FENRIR TO ME!!" I yelled out to the realm of Midgard.

I heard a howl flow through the air and the sound of paws from the other side of the earth. I waited a minute and watched as a normal sized black wolf approached me. "Hello, boy." I stuck out my hand and called my hammer to me. The hammer hit my hand and the bifröst closed around us. I turned to Nat and gave the hammer. "You drop my hammer again and I'm revoking your privileges." I said. Natasha rolled her eyes. "Yes, Baby." I raised my eyebrow at this comment and watched as the bifröst closed.

Father, Mother, Mimir and the rest of the gods stood with them. Everyone turned around and watched as I approached. "Father, I suggest we call Jörmangandr." Father looked at me with hesitation. "Your snake hasn't exactly been the most communicative since he left you in Midgard." Heimdall said as he stood there. I shrugged and walked out of a sphere looking area and onto a rainbow bridge. "Let's change that." I walked further and further on the Rainbow bridge as paws followed behind me.

"Jörmangandr, rise." The water in the realm twisted and swirled. Scales rose from the water and orange glowing eyes appeared. My snake was responding. The fangs on the beast was the size of the mountains in Midgard. Its stretched and yawned before looking down on me. "Y/N Thorson, you have come to Asgard at the worst time." The snake said. I laughed. "I'm aware my friend. I'm just here to help make situations right." The snake shifted at my words. "My father has corrupted the throne. Find him and you find peace in Asgard." He said. "Then join me once again." The snakes eyes shined blue and it shrank down to a hand held size. I threw the snake over my shoulders and marched the castle with father.

A/N: Hey everyone. I really do apologize if this feels rushed. I've been on and off the past few days. Im going to try to slow down and incorporate more detail.