Captain America: First Avenger (Final)

Y/N POV
Steve and me sat in a broken bar in London. "So, technically you're still a kid?" I nodded. "That's what  Jormangandr told me. Apparently my dad is Thor." We laughed. "Then why are you here?" I shrugged. "I have no idea. Maybe they had a plan. Maybe not." Steve nodded and the room got silent after words. Steve poured me another shot. "Just so you know, when we get back I'm telling them you age slower and that you're really 17." I took the shot and flipped it over. "You wouldn't dare." He then laughed. "Oh, believe it." We laughed for a little trying to lighten the mood. Just then Peggy walked in the broken bar. Steve turned around. "Dr. Erskine said that the serum wouldn't just affect my muscles, it would affect my cells. Create a protective system of regeneration and healing. Which means, I can't get drunk." I threw up my hand. "One day." Steve laughed then look back to Peggy. "Did you know that?" She nodded. "Your metabolism burns four times faster than the average person. He thought it could be one of the side effects." I stood up and Peggy took my seat. I grabbed the bottle off the table and continued drinking. Steve looked at me. "Oh, yeah, he ages slower since he's not human. Apparently he's really 17." I heard a gun go off and my bottle broke. "What the fuck?!" I turned around to see Peggy and Steve laughing. "I'm legally 23!" Peggy shook her head. "Not anymore." The room got silent. "It wasn't your fault." Steve looked up slightly. "Did you read the report?" Peggy shook her head. "Yes." He scoffed. "Then you know it's not true." I dug behind the bar for another bottle. "You did everything you could. Did you believe in your friend? Did you respect him?" Steve nodded. "Then stop blaming yourself. Allow Barns the dignity of his choice. He damn well must have thought you were worth it." Steve took his shot. "I'm going after Schmidt. I'm not gonna stop until all of Hydra is dead or captured." I placed the bottle cap down and took a drink. "You won't be alone." I said. Peggy nodded.

"Johqnn Schmidt belongs in a bughouse. He thinks he's a god, and he's willing to blow up half the world to prove it starting with the USA." Howard sat down. "Schmidt's working with powers beyond our capabilities. He gets across the Atlantic, he will wipe out the entire eastern seaboard in an hour." Jormangandr looked at me. I could tell what he was thinking. The room was silent. I placed Jormangandr on the table. The colonel looked at me confused. "Son, why'd you place the python on the table?" I watched as Jormangandr grew big enough to fit the area of the table. "We use him." Steve looked at the snake. "Would it work?" I nodded. The snake shrunk back down. "He could get big enough to wrap the world." A soldier looked between us. "How long do we have?" The captain who was still in a state of shock. "According to my new best friend. Less than 24 hours." "Where is he now?" A agent asked. "Hydras last base is here. In the Alps 500 feet below the surface." The colonel placed the file on the table. "So what we gonna do? It's not like we can knock on the front door." I looked around the table and at Steve. "That's exactly what we're gonna do."

I had waited at the base with Jormangandr and Fenrir. Steve was to already be at the base right now. I lifted my hammer and was took to the base by the light. I threw my axe and listened as slashing and cutting was made. I called it back as the light stopped. Jormangandr was to follow me and the wolf was to. They both grew to the size of man and fought. I knew Steve had a plan to surrender so I went with him.

Steve, me the wolf, and the snake were taken to the headquarters of Schmidt. I looked at the "Red Skull" in front of me. "Arrogance may not be a uniquely American trait, but I must say you both do it better than anyone." He approached the 4 of us. The snake and the wolf growled. "Ah, the serpent and wolf of Midgard. I must say it is a surprise to see them in person." I scoffed. "And you. What are you, obviously you are not human. So what are you?" I didn't say anything. "Even for you both there are limits. Or did Dr. Erskine tell you otherwise?" I laughed. "He told us you were insane, which it's turning out to be true." The man looked down. "He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine. But he gave you everything. So, what made you both so special?" Steve chuckled. "Nothin. We're just kids from Brooklyn." The man launched at me and Steve and beat us down. "I can do this all day." The man groaned. "Oh of course you can, of course. But, unfortunately. I am on a tight schedule." He pulled his pistol and aimed it down at Steve. I looked out the window of his lab to see soldiers zipping down. "So are we." Steve said. The soldiers broke through the window and killed all the guards. I threw Steve his shield and we ran after Schmidt.