59. I'll be waiting for you

Start from the beginning

He again sits on the bed, staring at me as I pack his flip-flops, shower gel, shaver, deodorants, towel, hair brush, sunscreen, spray and such things in a bag. In half an hour, I finish the packing and make sure he has everything needed for the hostel. Once I'm satisfied double checking, I slump down on the bed, beside him. 

"I've no idea how I'm gonna survive there without you," he says looking at my face. 

"How did you survive before I came into your life?" I ask him. 

"But that was different," he says. 

"It's just situations that make us behave differently. You are gonna be perfectly fine there. You'll soon adjust to it." 

"Aren't you sad that I'm leaving?" 

"Do you feel like I'm packing you up and getting rid of you?" 

"Jimina..." he whines. 

"Of course, I'm sad that you are leaving, silly." 

"Then why should I leave?" 

I leave a sigh. "Now don't start with that again." 

He suddenly leans in and captures my lips, starting to kiss me. He always does this. He kisses me when I'm least expecting it. 

I kiss him back and we fall back on the bed, kissing each other passionately. He suddenly hovers over me, pressing his both hands on the bed. I quickly pull him down, switching positions. 

"Your hand isn't healed yet, Yoongi hyung!" 

He pulls me down to his chest and starts kissing me again. He slides his tongue inside my mouth, exploring every inch of my cavern. Our tongues slip against each other as if having a party themselves. 

I writh against his chest as his hips grind against mine while he still kisses me hungrily, drinking from my very soul. As I start to gasp from lack of air, he moves his mouth to my chin, pressing a few kisses there before trailing down to find the soft spot on my neck, viciously attacking it. 

"Yoongi hyung....stop," I whisper weakly as he sucks and bites on the skin, making me unable to control myself from moaning. He ignores my protest and continues to trail butterfly kisses on my neck and collarbone. 

"Yoongi hyung, we can't do it today. Your hand.." 

"My hand is alright, Jiminie," he whispers against my neck, cutting me off. "Let me feel you for the last time today before I leave," he says and flips us over, pulling my t-shirt up and starting to leave kisses on my tummy, making butterflies erupt inside. I close my eyes and wrap my hands around his shoulder, digging my fingers into his blonde locks. 
.... 

"I'll miss you, jerk," Jungkook says pulling Yoongi hyung into a tight embrace after Tae pulls away from him. The hostel assistant who was standing a little away, waiting to guide Yoongi hyung to his new dorm room frowns at Jungkook on hearing him call him 'jerk.'

"I'll miss you too," Yoongi hyung says patting Jungkook's shoulder. "Be a good boyfriend to Tae. Don't hurt him again."  Jungkook nods on his shoulder. As he pulls away, I see him hastily brushing away a few tears. 

Yoongi hyung then turns to my Mom and smiles at her. She pulls him into a quick hug, patting him on his back. "Study well, Yoongi. Do your best," she says pulling away with a smile. He nods to her. 

"If you ever need to talk to someone older, I'm always here. And we all are here for you. Don't hesitate to tell us, if there is anything worrying you here or if you need anything." He nods to her, offering her a tight-lipped smile. 

Finally, Yoongi hyung turns to me. I pull him into a tight hug. "I love you. I'm always here for you," I whisper in his ears, the same thing I told him many times the last few days. 

"I love you more than anyone else in the world. I'll be waiting for you," he whispers back, making tingles erupt in my tummy. 

I pull back and smile at him. "I'll miss you so much." 

"I'll miss you too," he says, tears starting to pool in his eyes. I also feel like crying on seeing his glistening brown eyes. 

"Enough guys, it's not like Seoul is a different country. It just take four hours to get here from Busan," Tae says with a chuckle. "Now off you go, Yoongi yah. The staff is waiting."

Yoongi hyung nods to him and looks back at me. I give him a brief nod. His eyes were filling with more and more tears. He hastily looks at all of us for one last time and then turns around, grabbing his suitcase. The man who was waiting for him, quickly starts walking and Yoongi hyung follows him into the hostel building. I keep staring at his disappearing figure and I feel tears slither down my cheeks.