The wrath starts now!

Bakugo: STAND UP YOU DARN DE-

Vlad King: ENOUGH!!! I can hear you all from right next door..... 

I was still dizzy but I heard the heroes voice and knew that Vlad King had just come into the room before our very own teacher. Still I was on the ground and I couldn't even look up since everything was just simply spinning for me.

Me: ....

Help.....

Please....

Another drop of my blood got to the floor but this time mixed with a tear. 

I can't stand this anymore.

I don't want to be treated this way!

...Hear your call...

Always watching....

The voice was echoing in my head and I was confused and looking around but honestly, I was just way too out for this. Maybe my blood sugar just dropped or I was just sick but I felt soo dizzy that I just had to lay on the ground. Just moving around was making it worse.

Still I was there, I saw the hero who was seemingly trying to preach Bakugo away from me. I don't know when Eraserhead came running in the room including Mic as well but they did. Uncle Zawa picked me up and I knew he was talking to me but I couldn't hear his voice but something else right now.

Won't forget!

Will not forget!

I was simply confused on what was going on. All I knew was that the hero just was having me in his hands and rushing out. I had no idea what was going on. I saw his lips move but my ears couldn't hear anything. 

Never hurt again!

LOVED!

Protected!

3rd POV:

It was in that moment that Vlad King came into the room that he had seen what happend to Izuku. The child was laying on the ground breathing quite heavily and looked as if he was about to pass out. However that was not the danger the hero saw at all. Before he tried his best to get Bakugo away from the window, he had seen branches and leaves which were flying towards the window. There were vines around the window frame as well and it was a question of time till something would happen.

Vlad King: FUCK!

It was this hero who had immediately hit the alarm they had in each room for emergencies and started to evacuate the whole classroom. For him it was clear that this was an attack and he also knew that these children were not safe nor trained at all. 

Vlad: OUT! OUT! OUT! LEAVE EVERYTHING AND GET OUT OF THERE!

Poor hero started using his very own quirk to make the best of it but the problem was that these vines, these leaves and everything that was green seemed to be alive and made their way into the classroom. It took them just a couple of minutes before the glass broke.

Bakugo: THE FUCK!

Vlad: GET OUT OF HERE YOU DAMN POMERANIAN!

Only after the window broke, did Eraserhead and Mic rush into the classroom. The underground hero took Izuku out of danger since he knew him very well. Mic on the other hand was trying to help Vlad to evacuate the children out of the classroom as soon as possible.

It was weird how quickly the attack stopped when everyone was outside of that classroom but right outside the building, the other side of it. No one knew what just happened but if this was an attack then they would use the building as a fortress and a stronghold as well as a massive wall. Too bad for them that this was just the worst thing they could have done.

Vlad: Zashi, how many kids should be in there today?

Mic: 13 have said to come.

Eraserhead: Everyone is outside.

Mic: Is that Tsuki's son?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Vlad: Is he okay?

Eraserhead: He just passed out... seems like this was a bit too much for him.

Mic: Understandable.... I'll call RG to come out to treat him.

Eraserhead: Please do so....Sekijiro, who did this?

Vlad: That rabid kid over there.

The heroes looked over to see a child with spikey blond hair, screaming at another kid and he seemed very aggressive as well. Aizawa knew that Izuku had trouble with a child he loved to call a Dandelion but he failed to see how Izuku could even think about that nickname at all. 

Mic: What should we do now though?

Vlad: We protect the children.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Too bad that no one knew that they were being watched and that it was far from over yet.