My friend? My enemy?

The snorring sound coming from right next to me was nothing. I was used to my father snoring but something still woke me up. For some reasons I couldn't really tell what it was. Was it a bad dream? Was it the bed or the room or that I was not at home? Was it my feelings? There was no doubt that I was anxious and scared for my father but I knew that he was strong and certainly not alone. Did it stop me from feeling this way? NO... but was this really the reason why I woke up?

I don't know...

I kinda just did not even remembering what I was dreaming about at all.

Anyways, I got up and looked to my side to see Aizawa fast asleep. If I had learned one thing over the past year with spending some time with this man, then it is that he was easy to wake up. Still I had my ways of sneaking around without waking the hero. I tried a couple of times and was actually caught soo many time but at one point, I succeeded and that was when I managed to do it each and every time. Besides he needs the sleep more than anyone else.

Whelp, since I was awake and couldn't wake up again, I decided to actually get to the kitchen to grab a warm drink and hope that I could fall asleep afterwards. That was what I hoped for but that was not what happened at all. I mean I got to the kitchen but stopped when I saw that the same thing outside of the window.

It didn't feel scary....

It didn't feel freatening.

I don't know why but it felt as if it was lonely.

Was this weird to say?

I really kinda felt it and I don't really know what came over me to get to the living room area and to the door leading to the garden of this house. I really don't know what it was but I went outside and it came closer to me. I don't know how but it was moving ... the roots they were crawling like an octopus or a snake above the ground and it was coming closer to me. 

Now that I could see it up cose, I could see that it had eyes made out of wood. It complelty existed out of wood and it just felt warm and lonely. Was it weird that I started pitying it?

I don't know.

I really don't know and I might be an idiot for doing this but I got close to it and hugged it too. It didn't really take to be a genius to know what I did was a stupid thing to do especially when this thing was not something anyone knew about. Still I trusted my instincts and decided not to think at all. It was too late and it was in the middle of the night for me to think straight anyways.

Our hug was quite nice. It was definitely wood but it had a flowery smell on it. The bark was not sharp at all and when I looked up, I could see how it was looking at me as if it had just welcomed a child or a friend... just someone very dear to them. I could really tell that much. Some people could fake their behavious but a tree?

If it wanted to kill me, it could have done so all the time so why wasn't it doing it?

No...

This creature, this person or villain or whatever, didn't wanted to hurt me at all.

Me: *yawn*

The smell of lavender coming from it started to make me more drowsy and that was when it kinda started to break our embrace and pointed back to the house and the door.

Me: .... thank you....

Everything felt like a dream. I was not sure if this was reality or not. I might have even dreamed about this encounter since the next thing I really knew about was that I woke up in the bed in Aizawa's room with the hero right next to me. I really couldn't wrap my mind about it at all. Besides that, it felt just too real for just a dream but there were no traces of me going to the garden in the middle of the night especially since it had rained and I must have gone out barefoot but I was dry and no dirt could be found anywhere.

The only thing that made me think that this was real in the morning was the small lavender flower bouquet right next to my cushion. I even hugged it in my sleep since I was kinda full with the small flower and the bed was filled with the petals as well.

It was just a mistery how it came to something like this.

Aizawa was as clueless as me but we both accepted it and even tried to trace the orgin since lavender is not something that was growing around the garden. 

Truly a mistery.... besides the fact that I was certainly not gonna tell anyone about the dream like encounter at all. All I would get from it would be some good yelling and some good talks with Aizawa, Sansa and my father.

No one had to tell me that it was dangerous but.... it didn't feel real to me okay!

I didn't really realise it was real and not a dream at all.

I was just too tired!