Her next class of the day was Literature with Mr. Danes. He was a new professor and was pretty young which made him easy to talk and relate to. He always wore a polo shirt and jeans which Onyx admired, he didn't wear a suit and tie or dress formally like the others typically did. She really enjoyed this class as she had alway been fond of the classics and poetry. She loved to read famous writings and write when she had spare time.

It was finally lunch time, Onyx wasn't in the mood for the regular attention she would get, having people wanting her to sit next to them so that they could ask her more questions she didn't want or know how to answer. She decided to have her lunch in her room and read a few chapters of her current book, Macbeth. With the swipe of her hand, she cleaned her mess and her plate from lunch was gone and had returned to the kitchen. It was a favored skill that her mother had taught her.

She had just gotten comfortable on her bed, ready to read the next chapter when she heard a knock on her door. Her brow furrowed as she hesitated and debated whether she should answer it, she really wasn't in the mood for her regular visitors. Her curiosity had won the battle she was having in her mind and she walked to her door and opened it slightly. She was surprised to see Cyndi standing there, with her hands awkwardly by her sides, her fingers were fiddling with the hem of her skirt.

Onyx blinked a few times to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her then opened her door all the way.

"C..Cyndi," Onyx stuttered. "What are you doing here?" She asked. She noticed a small smile form from the girl's lips.

"Can I come in?" Cyndi asked. Onyx stepped aside, allowing her to enter her room for the first time. Cyndi stepped in and looked around in awe. Suddenly, she turned to face Onyx once the door had closed behind them. "Onyx, I've seen the way you stare at me." Cyndi said, stepping closer. Onyx was speechless, she didn't think Cyndi even knew her name.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." Onyx said shyly, her voice was now shaky. She went from finding it nearly impossible to look away from her to being unable to force herself to look at her at all. She was embarrassed and ashamed, she knew she had ruined her chances of getting to know her. Now she probably just sees her as even more of a weirdo than she already had, Onyx thought to herself.

"Don't apologize, I think it's cute. I just wanted to break the ice and let you know that I'd like to hang out sometime, maybe we can study together?" Cyndi proposed. Onyx looked at her and smiled as she nodded.

"I'd like that," Onyx answered. Cyndi suddenly took another step towards Onyx, they were now standing barely an inch apart. She placed her hand on Onyxs' shoulder, stepping again which forced Onyx to step back slowly with her back now against the wall. Cyndi leaned in close to her ear.

"I'd like that too," Cyndi said softly before placing a soft kiss on the girl's neck. Onyx closed her eyes as she tried her hardest not to become aroused but Cyndi was making the task very difficult. Cyndi was not like the others. Onyx didn't want to grab her by the waist, get her onto her bed and feast as she usually would with the others. She didn't want to offend her or possibly scare her away.

Her denial and attempt to convince herself that she didn't want this didn't do her much justice as she heard Cyndi gasp. Onyx opened her eyes and looked at her, then noticed she was looking down. Naturally her eyes drifted downwards as well and she noticed her erection which had made itself known. Cyndi looked at Onyx and bit her lip softly, then kissed her gently on the lips. Onyx couldn't believe what was happening, but the grip she soon felt on her member was more than welcomed.

They kissed softly and slowly as Cyndi began to rub her through her sweats. Onyxs' breath caught when she realized she was about to come. Already? She thought to herself as she knew she usually lasted a lot longer than that. Cyndi smirked against her lips as she knew the girl was about to finish.