I'm Sorry.. Love.. 👿👿👿

Y/N was a happily married woman, or so it seemed. She was married to John Dory, a kind and loving man who always put her first. But deep down, Y/N was struggling with her feelings. She couldn't deny the strong attraction she felt towards John's brother, Branch from the kingdom of Trolls. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't resist the temptation.

One night, while John was away on a business trip, Y/N and Branch gave into their desires and had an affair. It was reckless and passionate, but also filled with guilt. They both knew what they were doing was wrong, but they couldn't stop themselves.

But their secret was soon revealed when Karkat, a close friend of John's, stumbled upon them in the act. He was shocked and disgusted by their behavior, and immediately went to confront John about it. John was devastated and angry, and he stormed out of the house to confront Y/N and Branch.

As Y/N and Branch were walking down the street, laughing and enjoying each other's company, John appeared out of nowhere and started chasing them. They panicked and started running, not knowing where to go. Y/N sneaked off into a nearby spooky forest, leaving Branch behind to face the wrath of John.

Branch ran as fast as he could, trying to escape John's wrath. But as he stumbled across an abandoned caravan, he knew he had to hide. He quickly jumped inside and hid under a pile of blankets, hoping that John wouldn't find him.

But his hopes were shattered when John found the caravan and stormed in, swinging an axe towards Branch's neck. In a moment of pure rage and betrayal, John chopped off Branch's head with one swift swing of the axe.

Y/N was horrified when she found out what had happened. She couldn't believe that her actions had led to the death of Branch. She ran out of the forest, crying and regretting everything that had happened. She knew that she had lost John's love forever, and she could never forgive herself for what she had done.

As for John, he was filled with overwhelming grief and anger. He had lost his brother and his wife in one single night. He couldn't comprehend how the love of his life could betray him in such a cruel way.

The once happy and loving family was now shattered by infidelity and betrayal. And Karkat could only watch in despair as he saw the devastating consequences of Y/N's actions. It was a story that would be told for generations to come, a tragic tale of love, lust, and ultimate destruction.