Mine, Mine, Mine 😍❤️

Y/N never thought she would end up in this situation. The once carefree and happy-go-lucky girl had become nothing more than a possession to be used and abused by her own boyfriend, John Dory, the troll from Trolls Band Together.

Their relationship had started out like any other, filled with laughter and love. But as they went deeper into their relationship, Y/N began to notice a constant shift in John's behavior. He became possessive and controlling, dictating every aspect of her life.

At first, Y/N tried to brush it off as an overreaction on her part, but as time went on, she realized that there was something darker lurking beneath the surface of her boyfriend. And it wasn't until one fateful night that she discovered the true extent of John's twisted desires.

Y/N had come home from work with a smile on her face, excited to spend the evening with her love. But as soon as she walked through the door, John pounced on her, pinning her to the ground with a wild look in his eyes.

With a twisted grin, he whispered in her ear, 'You're mine now. You belong to me.' And just like that, Y/N's life was turned upside down.

From that moment on, Y/N became nothing more than a mere object to John, a toy to be used and discarded at his pleasure. He showed no remorse for his actions, taking Y/N whenever he pleased, his lust and desire consuming him.

Y/N tried to fight back, to escape from the grasp of her captor, but John was too powerful, both physically and mentally. He had trapped her in his twisted web, and she was unable to break free.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, with Y/N trapped in a never-ending cycle of pain and suffering. She longed for the days where she was carefree and happy, but those memories seemed like a distant dream.

As time went on, Y/N's spirit was broken, and she resigned herself to her fate, knowing that she was stuck there forever. John would never let her go, and she was too weak to fight back.

And so, Y/N remained in John's clutches, a symbol of his power and control. She had become nothing more than a sex slave to the man she once loved, a mere shadow of her former self. And as the days passed, she knew that she would never be able to escape from this nightmare.