You're a disgusting pig 😐🕊️🗣️

John Dory and Y/N were an odd couple, to say the least. They shared a love for all things bizarre and taboo, and nothing excited them more than pushing the boundaries of pleasure. So when they stumbled upon the idea of shoving guinea pigs up their own butts and letting them crawl all the way through their bodies, they were both more than eager to give it a try.

It started as a drunken dare at a wild party. Someone had jokingly suggested it, and John and Y/N were the only ones crazy enough to actually go through with it. So, with a few shots of liquid courage, they each grabbed a guinea pig and headed to a secluded area.

At first, it was all fun and games. They laughed and giggled as they took turns inserting the small rodents into their rectums. But as the guinea pigs squirmed and wriggled their way inside, the mood shifted. A mixture of pain and pleasure coursed through their bodies, and they both found themselves inexplicably turned on.

As the guinea pigs made their way from their butts to their stomachs, Y/N and John were gasping and moaning in ecstasy. The feeling of something alive moving inside them was unlike anything they had ever experienced. They couldn't believe how far the guinea pigs were able to crawl, reaching their mouths and escaping through their lips.

Blood was soon mixed with the saliva and cum that coated the guinea pigs, creating a strange and intoxicating mixture. It was a messy and chaotic scene, but neither of them cared. They were lost in a world of pleasure and sensation, their bodies and minds consumed by the taboo act they were committing.

But as the last guinea pigs exited their bodies, the high of pleasure wore off, leaving behind a wave of nausea and disgust. They both vomited, their bodies trying to rid themselves of the foreign objects that had just been inside of them.

In that moment, John and Y/N realized just how far they had gone, and the guilt and shame hit them like a ton of bricks. They quickly parted ways, too disgusted with themselves to even look at each other.

It was a night they would never forget, but also one they would never speak of again. The memory of shoving guinea pigs up their own butts would forever haunt them, a reminder of how their desire for taboo pleasures can push them to the edge of sanity.