Raymond answered, “When did I agree to elect a new patriarch?”

Reagan wished he could suck his words back into his big mouth.

Did Ren and his son both have problems with their heads?

How could they keep him, the new patriarch of the Black Python clan, from coming into power again and again!

“Since you are reluctant and unwilling to let our family leave the Black Python, then we will not leave the family. Since I’m still sitting here, why should there be a new patriarch?”

Reagan and his grandson Teresi: “…??”

No, didn’t you already decide to leave the Black Pythons just now?

When were they reluctant or unwilling? ?

Teresi raised his eyebrows and said, “Raymond, even if you are safe, how can you remain as the new patriarch with your paralysis with your energy explosion? I know that you have a strong self-esteem and cannot face becoming a useless person, and you are currently being forced to give up the position of Patriarch. But currently, it is useless for you to escape reality.”

Now that his grandfather is the next old patriarch, he would be promoted to being the patriarch of the family. But Raymond, a useless person, suddenly jumped out to disrupt the situation. It would be strange if Teresi felt happy.

Teres’s words “strong self-esteem” and “useless person” made Doris want to curse.

But Raymond suddenly spoke up, so he must have his own plan. Thus, Doris remained silent.

Ren also gave his son a glance filled with confusion. Why did Raymond suddenly change his mind when he had clearly said that he wanted to leave the Black Python clan?

The person who was the most excited was the golden snail. Was Raymond trying to grab the position of patriarch?

Wow, there was another good show.

What Teresi said was very reasonable and very heart-warming. Reagan was quite satisfied with his grandson, and finally said what he had wanted to say ever since they arrived.

Raymond said, “I am not escaping reality. Those who are able to hold the position of Patriarch should occupy it.”

He glanced at Reagan and continued, “I have no objections with choosing a new patriarch. But, I have to win before I speak.”

Teresi looked at Raymond as if were watching a joke.

A paralyzed man who was filled with chaotic energy due to his core shattering, even if he got the surgery and acted as if nothing were wrong, he still had no energy core to control and release his energy. Even a five-year-old little beastman could push him to the ground with one hand, now he was challenging him and his grandfather?

Challenge them? Powerhouses in the 7th rank with his weak strength?

He’s simply a pebble on the road.

As soon as Teresi was about to say something, his grandfather Reagan opened his mouth, “Terisi, our pythons are different from other races. Even if there had been an energy explosion, a person’s animal form could still move freely, and the strength should not be underestimated. You can do whatever you want. Go play with Raymond, don’t hurt him.”