Chapter 14

After Jin WoWo followed Raymond into the room, he saw that Raymond was already seated on the sofa.

He (R) pointed to the seat opposite to his and said, "Sit down."Jin WoWo straightened his loose clothes and sat down opposite of Raymond.

In the short ten seconds from entering the door to sitting down, he has calmed down.

There was nothing to be afraid of. He did nothing but pretend to be pregnant with a "baby".

Besides, the "cub" was not something that he took initiative to "carry". It was they who believed that he was "pregnant," and also believed that the "cub" was "Marshal Raymond's."

He just pushed the boat along the water.

This whole incident is an oolong caused by language barriers!

Right, that is it.

Jin WoWo settled his thoughts down, started to pay attention, and smiled happily at Raymond opposite him.

His eyes were bright, his lips pink, and his smile revealed two pointy tiger teeth. His long hair stuck close to his cheeks, and he looked clean ,like a clear spring in a mountain without a trace of impurities.

Raymond quickly looked away, cleared his throat, and slowly said word by word: "I heard you are my partner?"

Jin WoWo kept his smile, pretending not to understand.Raymond continued slowly: "I was injured a few days ago."

He took off his military cap, revealing the bandage on his head.

"I hurt my head."

Jin WoWo watched the changes unfold.

"I can't remember that you are my partner. I'm sorry."

Golden Snail: "..."Jin WoWo blinked.

He understood the meaning, right?

It's not because of the language barrier that you misheard it?

Amnesia?

What a shame!

But... Why is he a bit dark and cool!

"You don't blame me?" Raymond said.

Jin WoWo blinked again. Does he understand now, or continue to pretend not to understand?

Raymond continued: "But this matter, people outside don't know, I only tell you, because you are my... most trusted partner."

Jin WoWo's smile gradually increased. This was exactly the result he wanted.

As long as he drags this on for a few more months, he can become more familiar with this world, and live alone after he finds a way to leave.

JW: Why is my luck so good?Encountering the resurrection of the dead also brings blood amnesia.

"You don't have to blame yourself."

Jin WoWo didn't need to pretend that he didn't understand.

"As long as you are alive, everything will be fine. Maybe it won't be long before you will remember."

As the other party's temporary "partner", Jin WoWo expresses the emotions that a "partner" should have at this time and the duty of care.

He guessed that Raymond's congestion of blood came from a head injury, and the congested blood caused the blood pressure to rise and blocked part of the memory nerve, which caused the amnesia.
(T/E Take note this is a fictional story)

In fact, in this situation, as long as he uses a little spiritual power to guide Raymond's head and clear the blood there, his memory would naturally be restored.