Chapter 10

After Raymond came out of Jin WoWo's belly, he saw the billboards on the street and found that he was in Limestone Planet..

He looked around the area and slithered quickly to the south. In his beast state, he is much faster than in the human state.

Raymond knew that there was an extinct volcano in the south. He wanted to test his energy.

His energy core has indeed been repaired but Raymond feels that the current energy core is different from the energy core he was familiar with before.

If something unexpected happens...

He needs to find a place as soon as possible to test whether his energy core is normal.

Raymond slithered very fast. The violent wind blew across his face. He even saw blue flames dancing around his face. (T/E not sure what the blue flames are...)

Two hours later he finally arrived at the extinct volcano.

Raymond turned into his human form, circulated the energy in his body for a bit, and slammed his palm against the crater of the black hole.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang and the earth trembled violently. Rocks flew and rolled, accompanied by an earth-shaking roar. Hot magma spewed out and swallowed a few kilometers of land in an instant.

Had Raymond not run fast enough, he would have been swallowed by the magma he had accidentally produced.

The power of this palm was too great. It was similar to the power he released when his energy core shattered. Raymond was stunned.

No wonder he felt that his energy core was a little different from the past, it turned out to be stronger!

He had advanced!

He is now a Rank 9 beastman!

The energy core of beastman reaching Rank 9 is known to be a children's fairytale.

Because the Beastman Empire was founded more than 5,000 years ago, it is said that only the founding emperor who completed the unification of the empire reached the ninth rank.

Other than him, there is no other record.

Raymond has been extremely talented since he was a child, and his ability to improve has always been much faster than ordinary people.

But he was only at the early stage of Rank 8 before. He is already one of the few Rank 8's in the Beastman Empire.

Others are over a hundred years old, and he is only fifty years old this year.

Now, he passed the 8th Intermediate and 8th Advanced Levels quietly, and directly reached the 9th Level!

The energy core is stronger than before, just like a King Kong!

And when he was using his energy just now, he found that his veins were much wider than before.

Is this what the subbeast named Jin WoWo referred to when he said he helped him develop his body?

No, he (JW) is definitely not a subbeast.

Perhaps, he is not even a person from this galaxy at all.

Cory slept well when he suddenly felt the bed shaking. His years in the military made him very alert.

He opened his eyes, alert. There was an earthquake!

Cory jumped up quickly and went out to call Nishizawa and Jin WoWo.

Nishizawa opened the door, rubbed his sleepy eyes, and said, "The Earthquake Administration did not predict an earthquake."