Raymond whispered back, “What reversal do you want to see?”

Jin WoWo said: “For example, it would be more fun to come out and snatch the position of patriarch.”

Snatch the position of patriarch…

Raymond’s eyes moved slightly.

The Beatman Empire respects the strong. During the selection of the patriarch of each clan, the strongest in the clan always takes the position home.

This was one of the reasons why the Old Patriarch has been suppressing them for the last few years, because Raymond has been getting stronger and stronger and has already surpassed the strength of the Old Patriarch. The Old Patriarch was worried that one day he would be replaced by Raymond.

In the clan, other than the Old Patriarch, there were currently three other Rank 7 beastmen – Raymond’s second uncle, Reagan, and Reagan’s grandson Teresi.

However, the strength of these people was nothing in Raymond’s eyes.

Since Jin WoWo wanted to see something more fun, then…

Before Raymond had time to say anything, he listened to his Father Ren say, “Congratulations to the New Patriarch.”

Patriarch Reagan turned his head and smiled: “Ren, this clan owes an explanation for you and Doris. I will wait for Raymond to recover for a while before releasing the news.”

Reagan had been hiding behind the Old Patriarch, waiting to reap the benefits of the fisherman. Now, he could speak up so confidently and profoundly.

“No, I plan to leave the Black Python clan. Starting today, Doris, Raymond, and I will leave the Black Python clan and become an independent household.”

Reagan’s face still remained the same. There was no change in his expression until he smiled and replied, “Ren, I know that you have been paralyzed for so many years, and you have become saddened due to the previous incidents. If you have any apprehensions against the clan, don’t worry because such things will never happen again.”

“We have already decided.”

Reagan’s complexion changed. It was not very good. He had just been appointed and already had to face the fire but he had to maintain his image in front of the people. Ren was simply too ignorant and didn’t know how to give face to others.

He forced a smile on his face, “Look, Raymond is being lashed at online right now. You, father and son duo are stubborn like this. If you leave the Black Python clan, you will be bullied.”

Ren said, “I am just notifying you. This is not up for discussion.”

Reagan was rejected in public, and his face sank completely.

Fortunately, his good grandson, Teresi, saved the field in time. “Grandpa, since Uncle Ren has made up his mind, they must have considered it for a long time. Let’s not embarrass him.”

Reagan nodded, “Then let’s take advantage of the fact that the clansmen are here today and choose a new patriarch. By the way, what do you think, Raymond?”

Reagan asked Raymond out of courtesy.

Unexpectedly, Raymond’s answer made his face even more ugly.