Chapter 43- Leaving Muling City

Start from the beginning

Not long after, Ouyang Dong had more than a dozen red and big strawberries in his hand.

He distributed the strawberries to the other two people, and the three of them sat on the small bench and ate the strawberries. Although the surrounding environment was still not good, they had long been accustomed to it and ate with gusto without being affected at all.

"Did you give it to the boss or the others?" Xu Fang was eating the strawberries by himself and thinking about Shen Xiuze and the others.

"I gave it to Grandma Wu and Boss a long time ago. Xiaofu also gave one, but Xiaoan can't eat it. It's a pity." Ouyang Dong said while eating.

Xu Fang was eating strawberries and suddenly thought of something. He turned to look at Wu Duo: "Speaking of which, Grandma Wu hasn't gone out to kill zombies recently. She basically stayed in the tree house. Why, she doesn't feel well. "?"

Wu Duo was about to stuff a strawberry into his mouth. Hearing this, he put down the strawberry and lowered his eyes: "Well, she seemed to have used her superpower too much in the Machinery City before, and she has always had headaches recently. And grandma is getting older. She has been walking with us since entering the forest, and she seems to be not feeling well."

Ouyang Dong sighed: "After all, she is over seventy years old. No matter how powerful she was when she was young, she is not feeling well now. I can't keep up with my physical strength."

Wu Duo nodded, and for a while he couldn't even eat strawberries.

Although the population of Muling City is not as large as that of Chuxi City, the houses here are all very primitive wooden houses or brick and stone bungalows, so they cover a large area. In addition, they are integrated with the forest, and there are trees everywhere in the city. , so the zombies scattered in various places are also slowly coming here during this time.

After everyone has dealt with a group of zombies, they can still take a break, eat something, and discuss countermeasures. The time is allocated very well.

The next batch of zombies is Udo's turn.

She stood up, her original short hair had grown slightly longer, and she watched the zombies pouring in with cold eyes.

Holding the knife in his hand tightly, he rushed directly into the small group of zombies.

The zombies were heading towards her one after another, with ferocious faces.

Her knife skills were taught by her grandma, and her movements were simple and neat. Before, she couldn't kill zombies because she didn't have enough strength. Now she raised the knife and dropped it, with a flash of cold light, and a dozen zombies were quickly eliminated.

"Awesome." Xu Fang sat on the small bench and applauded.

But Udo herself was very dissatisfied. She still couldn't use her powers to fight. She could deal with such a small group of zombies by herself, but if a special type of zombies or a large number of zombies appeared, her sword skills would not be enough. , or do you have to rely on superpowers? Fighting.

Although he had obviously won the battle, Wu Duo came back dejected.

The two of them also knew how she felt, but they had different powers and couldn't give her good advice.

"I think. You said before that the space is large, so it's better to install more rocks and trees. If you encounter too many zombies, just use rocks to hit them." Xu Fang said.

Ouyang Dong didn't have any good ideas: "You still can't retrieve things from the air?"

Wu Duo nodded. She still had to take things with her own hands when taking things from the space.