Chapter 42- Exercise superpowers

Start from the beginning

Xu Fang He hummed twice: "The boss just cut off a section of this window. It's bigger than the other windows. You can definitely get in. If you have the ability, you can drill through other windows." "

Drill through." Ouyang Dong thought as he spoke. I wanted to pull my head back, but it stayed there for a long time and stopped moving.

He was stuck too.

Shen Xiuze gave him a look of disdain: Both of them are stupid.

Wu Duo covered half of her face and couldn't bear to look at it anymore.

Grandma Wu continued to laugh. She was indeed fair. No matter who made a fool of herself, she would not tolerate it.

Xu Fang laughed even more exaggeratedly. Although Ouyang Dong didn't speak, his stuck posture was even more funny than his own. At least he was physically outside and looked like he was hanging on a tree house, while Ouyang Dong was in the tree. The people in the room stuck their heads out, half-bent over and stuck out their buttocks in a posture that was as ridiculous as possible.

"Oops, why did your phone have no battery? Otherwise, I would have taken a photo as a souvenir. It's such a pity." Xu Fang replied back to the original words that the other party had laughed at him.

Ouyang Dong was blowing the cold night wind and looked at a group of zombies under the tree baring their fangs towards him. His heart felt sad. He could not resist such a weak-minded provocation. Now he felt better. , became a new joke.

If Lin An hadn't blocked him, the evil-minded Xu Fang might have kicked Ouyang Dong on the butt a few times, but he was the one who rescued Ouyang Dong in the end.

After all, Shen Xiuze no longer wants to save the fool, and he already knows how to save him anyway.

Xu Fang squatted beside Ouyang Dong and sawed the wood with his own knife. His knife was not as good as Shen Xiuze's, so he could only cut down a little bit.

Ouyang Dong listened to the sound of sawing wood next to his neck, watched the tip of Sen Bai's blade going in and out, and said in a trembling voice: "You, be careful, don't cut my neck." "Don't worry,

don't worry, If you can't chop the neck, stop talking, it will affect my performance." Xu Fang said casually, "But? Speaking of you, you have a plant-type superpower, and it is really funny to be stuck by the wood. Can't you make the window shrink? Anyway, the wood It's also a plant."

"The wood has been sawed off to make a tree house, but it's not alive, how to control it?" "Can't it be dead?

There is a saying that dead wood comes back with spring."

"Hey, you also know an idiom , strange, but? This idiom usually uses ? to refer to people... I really haven't tried it. ?, wait." Ouyang Dong thought that his power could make seeds germinate and plants grow quickly, which is equivalent to The vitality of plants is enhanced, but what about wood? What about the big tree? What can you do with your superpower?

With this thought in his mind, Ouyang Dong pressed his hands on the wall of the tree house, and with this strange posture, activated his superpower.

There was no reaction at first. Xu Fang became impatient and started sawing the wood with the knife again. He was not afraid that the blade would be curled or blunt. Anyway, when he got it to the boss, it could restore its original shape in an instant.

But then, when Ouyang Dong injected a certain amount of super power, the tree house began to vibrate, and green shoots gradually grew out of the neatly arranged wood pieces, and the dark brown tree house turned into a blink of an eye. The room turned into a vast ocean of green, and even the wooden floor sprouted a layer of fluffy, tender green buds.