Soft Moments and Mischievous Activities

W.C: 3 k

Waking up to the blinding sun in your eyes was never ideal, but the kisses were always a plus. Feeling the soft lips of your girlfriend pressing all over your face was something you looked forward to every morning, thus making them infinently better. Slowly stirring from the deep sleep you had found yourself in moments earlier and opening the heavy eyelids covering your eyes, you saw a face that looked like it had been sculpted by God's own hands.

Her arms were around your torso in a death grip, clearly not wanting to let go at least for a while. Deep pools of blue, like the water in the most desired holiday destinations, were staring back at you dripping with love and adoration. An expression you were sure you mimicked. Her long blonde hair was down for once and you let yourself bring a calloused hand up to her head, dragging it through her slightly tousled tresses carefully.

The soft fleeting moments between you and your lover were the ones you enjoyed the most, with no distractions or people interrupting, just you and your girl tangled between the sheets of the hotel bed sharing kisses and soft words until it was time to get up. The quiet groan she lets out as your fingers detangle a knot in her hair has your heart beating out of its place in your ribcage, no doubt she can feel it beneath her nimble fingers traveling all across your torso.

The muscles in your stomach contract as her fingers run over them, and her face gains a smile as she slowly begins to laugh. A loud infectious laugh that has entire rooms lighting up at the sound of it and you soon find yourself in the exact same predicament, with a beaming smile on your face as laughter spills out of your mouth in an uncontrollable manner. The whole room filled with giggles as you look over to your lover, your girl, your person, the only one you wanted to wake up with in the morning and you press a soft kiss to her lips.

Two loud bangs wake you two from your bubble as you hear your captain, Leah, call for you to get ready and get down to breakfast. Your movements are sluggish as you carefully remove your hands from Alessia's golden locks and then remove her wandering hands from your sore body in a way that suggests that it wasn't really by choice, rather obligation. The thin sheets fall back down onto the bed as you get up and stretch your entire body with a loud piercing groan, and press a kiss to Alessia's forehead.

You drag your feet all the way to the rather large bathroom in the hotel room and pick up your dark blue toothbrush along with the toothpaste. Pulling the handle of the tap as you run the toothbrush under the water you feel strong arms snaking around your waist and a head resting on your back. Perks of being taller than your girlfriend. A lazy smile stretches across your face and you put toothpaste on the wet toothbrush and put it into your mouth before picking up Alessia's and going through the same routine.

Turning around in her hold, you gesture for her to open her mouth for her toothbrush, which she does. She pulls her arms from their place around your waist as she takes a hold of it and moves it in a brushing motion, not unlike you. Soon toothpaste is being spit out and toothbrushes are being run under water and put back into their place.

The floor is cold as you reenter the main room while Alessia stays in the bathroom to brush out the rest of her hair. Walking over to the camera placed on the nightstand and picking it up, you press the on button and officially start the video you were supposed to make today for the England media team. A day in the life of a Lioness, those were the most difficult but effortless videos as you really had to watch what you were saying.

"Good morning people! My name is Y/n and today you will follow me to see what happens during a day as a Lioness.", you say as you hear the door of the bathroom open and close. "On the agenda today we have some media so you'll get a sneak-peek into how media days go and then we're most likely going to have some team bonding after." You move your hands as you speak, a habit you had picked up early in your life.