3

"The doctor is sure that she was dead."

"It must really be a miracle."

"It has to be, there's no other explanation."

"Really, because the young lady is sickly. I thought she isn't going to last until now."

'I can hear you you know.' You laid there motionless, you have woken up a few moments ago but decided to stay still and pretend you haven't woken up yet. But you applaud their courage, to speak about you when you're literally over there sleeping.

But then again, you figured out that they aren't afraid because you're a sickly fragile child in the age of 6 that happened to 'miraculously' revived from death.

"But here she is, she's alive."

"Still sick though."

"Can both of you shut up?" A harsh hiss, minting the hush in her voice, you didn't realize there was three of them, "If you cannot do your work and do nothing but run your mouth about gossips that doesn't concern you then you should perhaps just quit it."

Wow, you like her. Yet again you realize that her voice is familiar. You took a peek, acting as if you turned to your side while asleep. Oh, it is indeed her, a young maid with fiery orange hair, she looks like she just turned 18 if that makes sense. She's one of the maids that assisted the old doctor the moment you awoke.

What doesn't make sense is that the older maids did heed her word, she must be fiesty then. But then again, she is really fiesty judging by her attitude a few seconds ago. You find yourself thinking back then again, the time where you woke up surrounded by oddly fashion people in a fancy room.

It was a few weeks ago already and by now you found yourself adept in this situation and you were thankful to the fact that the old men had given you an alibi asto why you're unable to recognize them. He explained that your amnesia must be from your shock of reviving from your death.

But then again, you gathered during your short time here was that-

You're some daughter of a wealthy couple, more like nobles. Viscounts in a better term. Like as if that's no shocking enough because those titles were only prominent in medieval times.

Which leads us to this-

You have traveled back in time, or maybe not? Because if it were to be historically accurant, everything and everyone would've stank shit but no, they're all seem to practice basic hygiene. So wherever this is, it's indeed somewhere Victorian era but they practice hygiene. Yeah more like it.

Next, this little lady you're now possessing, has the same name and surname as yours. Yet going back to the last paragraph, indeed it's no historically accurate because none of your ancestors or anyone with your last name possess such rank in nobility.

Back to the person you're possessing, she's 6 and she was supposed to be dead but now that you're in her body, everyone deemed that she came back from the dead. Right, she's so ill that she's not going to live until 6.

She suffered from this unfamiliar illness, Freud's disease or whatever but really it's hard. You would vomit blood every now and then, this body is fragile and can't even walk for 20 minutes straight without collapsing to it's weak knees. Random sudden fevers and when even scratched even lightly, your skin would bleed as if it's been stabbed. No wonder your supposed parents panicked the moment the old doctor had pulled out a needle.

Scary disease right? Yeah, it's indeed a miracle that this young lady of Viscount L/N had managed to survive for this long.

That led you to wanting to go back to your original body because heck, you have many things in your plate.

Yeah you're rich and now a noble but damn, you're sick and can't even walk around as you please. Without enough precautions, you'd bleed to death. No wonder your supposed parents had taken off their jewelry in order just to hug you.

By that, you could tell that they're decent human beings. Suits their pretty face honestly. That brings you back to this time, if they were to hear the two maids' remarks, they would've had flipped. No one mentions death in their vicinity.

"Hannah, Anna." The door opened, and a new hushed masculine voice spoke, "The head maid calls for you two in the kitchen."

Hannah and uh, Anna must be the two babbling maids. You closed your eyes, trying to look as if you aren't pretending to sleep. You hear a few hushed noises before the door snapped shut once again.

It was silent and you counted for a whole minute to make sure no one is there. By the silence, even the orange haired lady went with them and you were correct because the moment you opened your eyes, there was no one besides you in the spacious bedroom.

If there's anything you haven't gotten yourself used to is the fact you're so wealthy now that even the mirror in your room has several gems decorating it. Gems were decorating your room and no one even bothered to steal, as if it's normal.

You groaned, turning to your side. Fuck all these luxury, you wished to be wealthy yes but not in the expense of your wealth and braincells. You had long given up trying to understand.

This has to be the punishment that woman is talking about.

You cursed, yeah fuck her and her grating voice.

"I wanna go home." As greedy as you are, you're not going to sacrifice your past life for this. You'd rather have your privacy as a person and be a healthy adult. You have your parents back where came from, not here. This body's parents are loving yes, but nothing could really compare your mother's nagging and your father's anger everytime you get in trouble or in just everything in general.

You want to go back, you made so much progress in your life and you're suddenly plopped down here? Ill and a child? No way. New life? You don't want that, you want to go back to your friends and cellphone. It's boring, you hate it here.

Perhaps this is what they meant when they say 'Be careful of what you wish for.'

There has to be a way, you raise your hand and had to groan when you realize how much energy it took, yeah. There has to be, must be a way to go to where you really belong.

And you're afraid that if you were really to die, you'd end up in hell this time.

So killing yourself is a no no.