........

Anyone can be a writer, whether it's your passion or a hobby, you can be one. Everyone has the ability to write, I know that, but writing a story with someone else's work is not right. I worked on my stories for months, rant about it to you, tell you how tired and exhausted I am from all the hectic schedules and priorities I needed to put in the line along with my writing sessions. I worked hard and put efforts on this, pour my heart out on every word scribbled in those chapters and take a lot of time to think of what plot each chapter have to revolve into. I published my works originally, from my mind, from my own imaginations only to be plagiarize as easy as that. I have read the story, known the author but I didn't reached out, I reread their works and find out it was the same as mine, same plot, same lines, with no paraphrasing, every line I wrote was also written there the difference is the writing styles. I also don't think it is a coincidence cuz how could it be one when those lines published there are mine? We didn't have the same mind and ideas, how come we have the same plots and lines? My work is plagiarized, posted in another account, another author but my work. Please stop plagiarizing the work of other people, you can take ideas from my stories but I don't allow you to TAKE my stories. It is mine, it was my work, and no one is allowed to post it without my consent. We can be authors, all of us, but stop deceiving readers that you have worked hard on those chapters you posted when it is another writer's work.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME! STOP PLAGIARIZING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK! CREATE ORIGINALITY!