Chapter 2

The clenching of my heart rises as I read what the message consist. My heart shattered into pieces, it's like i've been stab with a million knives right straight to my heart as my hand trembles rereading the message.

So Seng was really your boyfriend Freen? Why did you hide it from me? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you play with my feelings?

My body trembled as I wait for another message to pop up but none came.

It's a single message, but it shattered a lot of me.

It shattered my trust.

My dignity.

My soul.

And my heart.

I quiver the moment it pop out. My hand continued trembling, my body is slowly getting weak and the tears fell off from my eyes. A sob came out, no one was aware about the pain I felt the moment I read it.

It was painful.

It was an unbearable pain I cannot fathom. It was the most painfullest thing I ever experienced in my life.

"Bec?" P'Nam called me so I directly wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response avoiding my gaze to not let her see me like this.

"Let's get a coffee. You good for it?"

"Yeah sure." I replied still not looking at her.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm."

"Bec?"

"Yes?"

We are playing with our gazes as she tried catching my eyes to interlock with hers but I didn't let her. I don't want her to see me  this broken. I don't want her to see through me and comfort me from the pain because it will hurt more. But then, she held my chin making me lock eyes with hers.

" Are you crying?"

" No I didn't. I was just..."

"Bec be honest with me." Nam warned. " Lie again and I will cancel you out."

It was as if my tears have it's own mind. It fell off no matter how I tried to suppress it not to. It traces the pores on my cheeks then fall over my chin as I sob silently.  I couldn't resort a yelped, it could never fix me, it could never take away the pain my heart is carrying. It was too much.

My visions are getting blurry as I shred tears more. Then the door burst open making me squirm hiding my face underneath the strands of my hair.

Before anyone could ever see me crying aside from Nam. I ran away to mend the pain I felt.

"Bec! Becky wait!" I heard Nam yelled before the door closed behind.

Everything is too overwhelming, everything is out of hand that I can feel my heart bleeding along the shredding of my tears.

I let my feet take me to wherever it wanted to go. And I found myself walking over the remote area of the company. I find myself sitting over the benches near the parking lot crying my heart out of the pain I felt.

Funny it is when you just wanted to love but get hurt in return. Then they will love you back when you no longer love them.

I love Freen inside the three years of being her screen partner. But that's it. I never became more than that to her. I was just the 'screen partner ' not the real life lover.  I was just the 'comforter' not the one she wanted. I wast just the 'shelter' but never was once her home.