Chapter 5

The following days went smooth for both girls. Becky didn't budge asking Freen or confronting Freen about the issue of her and Seng and about the message Seng sent her to avoid conflicts between them. She just wanted to wait. She will wait until Freen started opening up to her regarding the issue and disregard her assumptions for now. She can't bring it up not until Freen open up her mouth to dismissed the growing issues in between the two ex-colleagues.

Today was their flight for Hong Kong, Becky being Becky pretended as if she never accidentally read the message not intended for her and act as if she was never bothered by it. Freen on the other hand is contemplating about what actions she should possess, to either be goofy with Becky or to limit her actions towards the latter to avoid hurting her more.

As much as she hates to be a little too distant from the younger one, Freen chooses to shut her walls down for Becky because she cannot risk hurting her even more. She needed to fix things before getting Becky inside the circle. Right now she can't risk the girl's career just because she dated someone else.

Walking their way on the airport, camera flashes before their eyes as both of them beamed a smile. Becky give finger hearts to the media and gaved them her brightest smile while Freen remained shut just flashing a small smile while keeping her head low at the moment. Sometimes she hates being the spotlight, she felt suffocated, she felt as if she is being told to do this and that and she hates it when the fans do this things.

"Hey, are you okay?" Becky asked rubbing Freen's exposed skin on the waist when he notice Freen was silent all the way from the company until the airport.

"I'm fine." She replied briefly without giving a glance on the younger girl.

The actions itself shattered Rebecca's heart but again, she remained unbothered by it because she can't possibly cry or let her tears out in this situation. Medias are everywhere and if one tear drop falls the fans would make something out of it again.

"Flight KSJ-106 to Hong Kong, please board on your planes now and we'll be leaving in 10 minutes."

They quicken their pace the moment they hear the staff announce about their departure.

Freen walks faster than usual as she left Becky behind who is held by Heng  by the arm following the older girl. When both of the artist are already boarding the plane, Becky expected Freen to sit with her just like the usual thing she do during their flights but today is an exception, Freen sat beside Nam leaving Becky confused.

"Did you two fight?" Heng asked.

"We didn't, why would we?" Rebecca replied confusion evident on her face.

"Why is Freen acting like that?" He asked.

"Asked her boyfriend." Becky half whispered that go a little inaudible to Heng.

"What?"

"Nothing, I said maybe she just wanna be with P'Nam." Becky replied.

Sighing. She didn't have a choice but to sit beside Heng during the flight dismissing her disappointments to Freen.

"Bec! Bec! Look at the clouds!" Heng excitedly exclaim pointing outside the window to see the sun slowly rising.

"Really Heng? You really look like a five year old kid right now."

"Well, can you baby me then?" Heng asked.

Rolling her eyes, Becky laugh at Heng's silliness and when she averted her gaze, she saw Freen looking at her with an annoyed expression but she could care less.

If Freen wants to play this game, why would I retreat and spoil the fun right? Becky thought to herself before pulling Heng's shoulder making him lean his body on Becky's shoulder.