Ignatius: You led before, in the real world, when you were but a child. And you let them run wild when they couldn't make a single intelligent decision.

Ignatius swung his hammer down, but (Y/N) turned his blade, catching the weapon underneath the cross-guard of his blade, and slamming it down into the ground, before throwing his weight up, and slamming the pommel of the weapon into Ignatius' face, who only grimaced for a moment.

Ignatius: But of course you couldn't risk losing any more family members...

A small origami bird landed in the windowsill of Jaune's home. A tall torch in the background lit the lantern that served as the "sun." Light began to illuminate the sky and turned it to day. 

Team RWBY all slept on mats in the living room, while Jaune was asleep in his own bed. Awake, Ruby stared at the chest that contained Crescent Rose within it. 

Suddenly, there was a loud crash as Jaune bolted awake.

Jaune: I'm late!

Team RWBY woke up, hearing the commotion.

Jaune: I'm late! I'm late!

Jaune hopped over Team RWBY as he burst out the door. Team RWBY got up and followed him out.

Weiss: What was that?!

Weiss looked over to see the town below was on fire, while Jaune was petting Juniper.

Jaune: I overslept... I never oversleep! Yesterday, ugh! All the excitement! Keep your head together, you can fix it! You always fix it!

Jaune mounted Juniper and prepared to ride off.

Blake: Jaune!

Jaune: I can't wait! I'm late! Any second there's gonna be another--

Suddenly, the group heard another loud explosion.

Jaune: Damn it, right on time! Get to town, I'll meet you there!

Juniper proceeded to gallop with Jaune riding. Little rubbed their eyes.

Little: I'm never this upset when I oversleep...

Yang: Uh, what did he mean "right on time"?

Blake: I'm sure we'll find out when we get down there. Ruby, where's your weapon?

Ruby: Oh! Sorry, still waking up.

Weiss: Hurry! People are counting on us!

Ruby ran back into the house and grabbed Crescent Rose out of the chest.

Team RWBY arrived in the town, taking in the sights.

Blake: Whoa...

Yang: Who makes a town out of paper?!

Blue Paper Pleaser: Hello.

Team RWBY turned around, startled.

Blue Paper Pleaser: Welcome to our village. We hope that it pleases you. Would you be so kind as to tell us what you are so that we may serve you?

Ruby: Serve us?!

Weiss: Your town is on fire!

Blue Paper Pleaser: Oh... no. We are quite safe! We have our hero!

Juniper leapt over one of the emblazoned houses, as Jaune dumped a bucket of water over it, putting out the flames. He landed by Team RWBY, and the Paper Pleasers cheered.

Blue Paper Pleaser: Hooray! Three cheers for the Rusted Knight and his white rabbit!

Jaune: Stop! Stop, there's water everywhere, you'll dissolve!