Discoveries

Dawson POV:

     I feel so weird, I didn't sleep at all last night, but I feel more rested than I ever have in my life! I looked over at my clock and discovered it was only 4:30 in the morning. I decided what better way to spend the morning than to shop! I pull out my laptop and start shopping on any online site I could think of, I got clothes, shoes, jewelry, watches, and books! I spent thousands of dollars at least, but I couldn't care less it felt so exhilarating. Once I had gotten done with shopping I just sat in my room and started thinking to myself.

     Wow I have been drinking a lot of water, you know I think I'm addicted to water! That's crazy, wait till Aspen hears about my new addiction. I look out my window, on the third floor and a sudden idea appears. What if I could fly? You know I think I could fly, many people could so why couldn't I? You know I think I should try it; I stand up and go to my window. But first I should call Aspen and tell him all about my new discoveries. I take my phone and dial his number; it only takes two rings before he is picking up.

     "Boo what the hell are you doing up at 4:55 in the morning?" He asks.

     "What the hell are you doing up?" I giggle to myself copying what he just said. I hear him sigh on the other end.

     "Never mind, what do you need Dawson?"

     "Guess what Aspen, I made some weird and amazing discoveries on this fine day. Did you know someone could be addicted to water? Crazy right just one more thing I need to go to rehab for! And, I discovered I have a superpower I can fly I was just going to test it out here in a second." I said talking super-fast.

     "Boo, you can't be addicted to water, where did you learn that because your news source is wrong. And how the hell are you going to test your "superpower"?" He asked sounding kind of concerned, why would he be concerned though?

     "Well obviously by jumping out my window and flying dummy." I say rolling my eyes.

     "YOU MEAN YOUR WINDOW ON THE THIRD FLOOR?" I pull the phone away from my ear as he yells through it.

     "Yep." I say popping the p.

     "Dawson, I need you to get away from your window right now and go sit at your desk, I am on my way to your house to get you, and then we are going to have a talk." I hear the engine on his bike start.

     "But I want to go flying right now Aspen, and I can't do it later because I have an entire day planned out. And what do we need to talk to each other about, we talked yesterday silly and we're talking right now." I rant to him, it's true I have a busy day planned, First I am going to go flying, then do some more shopping and then I am going to sneak out; because remember I'm grounded and I'm going to go to this party and see how many people I could fuck in a day!

     "Little boy you are going to sit your ass down on the chair farthest away from your window, and when I get there, you better be sitting on that chair, or you won't be able to sit for a week." His voice drops sending chills down my spine.

     "You can't do that you're not in charge of me!" I tell him making a move towards my window.

     "Now." He says in an eerie tone, and in seconds I'm sitting across the room from my window. I stay on the phone with him, but we are both in complete silence. Minutes later I hear Aspen pull in on his bike, and seconds later he is opening my window and coming into my room. I bite my lip and bounce my leg anxious to see what he would say, I feel my eyes light up when I see him smile a bit at me still sitting in my chair. Aspen doesn't say anything to me as he walks across the room, suddenly I'm picked up and placed on his hip.