Of Artists And Canvases

"Fuckin' Robitussin
I don't know why this shit got me lazy right now, yeah
Can't do Percocets or Molly
I'm turnin' one, tryna live it up here right, right, righ"

Life is an adventure. It is all about expecting the unexpected. Sometimes it's good, and sometimes its bad. People say the journey is worth more than the goal and on most days, I would agree. I mean I did meet my husband on one such adventurous day of life. It was in an exhibition; an art exhibition to be specific. He was the artist and months later, I became his muse. The said husband is now taking is white shirt off; his movements painfully slow and downright frustrating. He's teasing me. It is his favourite hobby afterall. I have the sudden desire to rip it open, just to see that smug smirk get wiped off of his face.

"Baby, you can
Ride it, ooh, yeah
Bring it over to my place
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But I know you care
Bring it over to my place"

We are in his storeroom where he keeps all his paintings and art supplies. He had brought me here to show me the new piece he's working on but I had other plans. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband's work but it's been so long since we've last had some fun that I'm downright desperate at this point. He also has been quite stressed with his work and so I just wanted to relief him of some of that tension. That's when my eyes caught the bucket of red paint and a brilliant idea came to my mind. I dipped my hand in the bucket and jerked my hand in his direction. He looked down at his shirt and then up at me. I smiled at him all too innocently and his frown melted, giving way to a smirk which had no right looking this hot. I had unintentionally clenched my thighs. He noticed and that god awful smirk deepened. He slowly lifted up his hands and started unbuttoning his shirt; which brings us to our current situation- him utterly amused and me absolutely frustrated.

"You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body language speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body language speaks to me"

I've had enough. I walk over to him and all but rip the shirt open with all the buttons flying here and there. I put my hand on his tattooed chest push him back against a blank canvas and nip at his jaw. God it feels good to be this close to him after so long. I make my way towards his earlobe and roll it between my teeth. His answering groan is my undoing. Suddenly he pulls me back by my hair and looks dead into my eyes. I see his mesmerizing brown eyes darkening to the point that it's almost black. I close the gap between us. The kiss is fierce. Raw. Primal. Our tongues battle for dominance until I inevitably give in. He tastes and explores every corner of my mouth like he's famished and I'm the only salvation to his hunger. I pull back once it becomes hard for me to breathe.

"I can make it hurricane on it
Hunnid bands, make it rain on it
Tie it up, put a chain on it
Make you tattoo my name on it, oh
Make you cry like a baby, yeah
Let's GoPro and make a video, yeah
Make you cry like a baby, yeah
Let's GoPro and make a video
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"

I look into his eyes and slowly start to sink down until I'm on eye level with his crotch. The moment he realises what I'm about to do, he squeezes my neck and asks me if I'm sure. I nod and start unbuckling the belt and then pull his pants along with his boxers all the way down. And lo and behold his gorgeous cock, staring right at me. He is too big for me to fit all of him. He knows and squeezes my neck again in reassurance. I look up at him and lick a stipe up his length before taking him in my mouth. The moan he lets slip makes my pussy clench. I try to take more of him in my mouth and swirl my tongue around the tip. He takes a hold of my hair and I start bobbing my head up and down. I release him with a sudden pop and look up at him through my lashes. He looks at me and understands what I want. He holds my head and starts thrusting himself in my mouth. He guides me to his rhythm, his movements so rough it makes me moan around his cock. He feels it too and groans, his movements faltering. I know he's close and so he tries to pull away but I deepthroat him at the last moment and swallow every last drop of his release.