have you heard?

I was sitting in my hotel room scrolling on my phone. My dad and the other adult cast members were getting drinks together in the lobby, so I was had the room to myself.

I had just taken a shower and I had a random T-shirt and sweatpants on and my hair was wet.

I got up from my bed and decided to walk into the kitchen to look for a snack. As I was rummaging around the cabinets, my phone started buzzing.

I picked it up and saw I was getting a facetime call from "leena 😇", so I picked it up. Leena's face popped up on the screen seconds later.

"Hey leena, what's up?" I asked her.

"Hey Juliette! Oh nothing much, I just missed you and wanted to catch up." She told me.

"Aww I miss you too Leen! I feel like it's been so long!" I said, resuming my search through the cabinets.

"I know right! So anyway, how's filming going?" She asked.

"Oh been good actually! The cast is all super nice and it's been pretty fun so far!" I told her.

"Oh that's good! What about Walker, has he done anything bad yet?"

"Nope, he's been nice enough." I said laughing.

"Wait really?!" Leena said with a shocked expression.

"Yeah he's been nice for the most part, except he was kind of acting strange today.."

"Hmm interesting.." Leena said trying to hold back a smile.

I looked back at my phone and saw her expression.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"Oh nothing..actually can I ask you something?" Leena said.

"Yeah of course Leen! What is it?" I said grabbing my phone and a box of cheezits before sitting down on the couch.

"Are you talking to anyone right now?" She asked me.

"Huh? Like..dating wise?" I asked her. She was really starting to confuse me tonight.

"Yeah you know, like relationship type of thing." She clarified.

"Uhhh no..?"

"You aren't?" Leena looked almost relieved.

"No? I'm so confused, why would I be?" I asked.

"Oh uh..I just saw something on instagram about it." She said weirdly.

"About what?"

"Oh I saw something that said you were dating someone." Leena said, sort of dodging the question.

"Wait what? Who?!" I continued to press.

"..Dylan Hoffman." She finally told me.

My jaw dropped.

"BYE WHAT."

Leena laughed.

"Yeah that's just what I saw..!" She said grinning.

"So just to be clear...you guys aren't dating right?" Leena asked again.

I made a disgusted face.

"Eww no, we're just friends!" I told her honestly.

I mean Dylan wasn't ugly or anything, we were just good friends and that was it. Besides, one of my best friends has had a huge crush on him for years, so I could never date him.

"Okay okay, just making sure!" She said laughing.

"That's so funny you say that though because Walker and I had an interview today and that was one of the questions!" I exclaimed.

"Oh really?" She said smirking.

"Yeah, which is so weird because I had no idea people even searched that up!" I confessed.

"Yeah that is interesting..well anyway, I have to go now Juliette, talk to you later!" She said quickly.

"Oh alright, bye Leena!" I said before she hung up.

What a weird call.

Leena usually never really talks about boys unless she was talking about her boyfriend or I brought it up first, So, first Walker was acting weird, and now Leena too. Hopefully Tanner's not next.

I finished my cheezits and put them back in the cabinet before walking back to my room. After scrolling on my phone for a little longer, I decided to go to sleep.

I plugged in my phone and then I turned on "How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days".

It's one of my favorite movies, but that still didn't stop me from falling asleep after watching for about 20 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: hi guys! Thank you so much for reading! A little notice for you guys; the upcoming chapters (including this one) are going to be a little shorter than the previous ones. This is because of the songs and titles of the chapters and one song doesn't really work for multiple of the upcoming events, but I assure you they will still be the same amount of content! Also I pushed through to write this at 1 am, so I'm sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes!

Thank you again!