flashback when you met me

flashback: december 10th, 2020
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Daddy!" James screeched, spotting my dad outside of the airport.

We ran into his arms as he embraced us into a hug.

"Hey kiddos, I missed you!" My dad said before planting kisses on our heads before standing up and kissing our mom and baby Inez.

He had been gone for the past month filming the Adam project and this is the first time we've seen him since.

After talking for a few minutes, we all piled in his rental car and drove to the hotel. My dad had gotten a suite for us, so him and my mom had a room with a cradle for Inez and James and I had our own room.

After getting settled in the hotel room, we walked downstairs to the restaurant in the hotel. On the way there, my mom held Ami's hand and held Inez with the other. My dad held my hand while we walked behind them. I've always been a daddy's girl, especially since James and Inez have been born.

"Hey jet, do you wanna come to set with me tomorrow?" My dad said breaking the silence.

"Really?" I asked him

"Yeah it will be fun, you can come meet the cast and see what it's like behind the scenes. James and Inez are still too young and your mom has already been on set so many times, so it can just be me and you."

"Yay! That sounds so fun dad!" I exclaimed, a smile coming across my face.

My dad chuckled.

"Who knows, maybe you'll be an actress one day."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-time skip to the next day-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dad woke me up at 6 am the next day to go with him.

I put on a Deadpool hoodie I had gotten from my dad and a pair of black leggings. I put my hair into a ponytail braid and put on some small gold hoops my mom had given me before leaving.

We stopped to get coffee and bagels and then headed to set. They were filming at a house close to the hotel today, so it was only about a 20 minute drive.

When we arrived to the set, I tried to stick with my dad as best as possible, but it was difficult. Lots of people were telling him where to go and his schedule for the day while lots of people were also trying to meet me and shake my hand.

Finally, my dad and I made it to his trailer. I sat down on a couch in the corner while a two ladies did his hair and makeup and gave him his outfit.

We made small talk while my dad was getting dressed and was reading over his lines. They were really sweet, but they kept going on and on about how much I looked like my mom and dad. I didn't really get it though.

So what, doesn't everyone look like their parents??

After a bit, my dad was finally done and we left the trailer. After more hand shaking and introductions, we made it to set.

It was filled with cameras and technology, assistants and directors, it was SO cool.

"Wow..." I marveled, trying to take everything in.

My dad chuckled. "It's cool isn't it? There's so much more that goes into a movie then what meets the eye.." he said looking around before something caught his eye.

"Ah Jen, Walker! Come over here!" My dad exclaimed

I turned around to see Jennifer Garner walking towards us. I had seen her in movies before and I knew she was friends with my mom, but I had never met her. I scanned the room to see the walker person my dad was talking about until something, well someone, caught my eye.