Purple's Interlude: The lab

Cast for this chapter:
Purple
Zara
Science Experiment #7106

Long ago, somewhere in space, Three eggs hatched inside a house, under the the supervision of a lilac-colored Glaceon and an Umbreon

???: Honey! Our babies! they've hatched!

Supernova: Wait! OUR BABIES!? I'M SO HAPPY!

When the eggs hatched, three eevees were looking outside their eggs with curiosity. They all turned around and looked at their parents.

Astral: Mama! Dada!

Nebula: Mama! Dada!

Void: Mama! Dada!

Supernova: They've said their first words! Mama and Dada!

???: I know honey!

Supernova: What should we name them?

The Glaceon looked at their children with a bright smile and gave them names.

???: Our daughter's name is Nebula. The darker furred Eevee's name is Voidstar and the last one's name is Astral Plane.

Supernova: How about Astral for short and Void for short?

???: Ok, Astral and Void.

The Eevee's walked up to their parents with Astral and Nebula walking to their mother while Void walked to his father.

???: I know our kids will grow up to be fine adults like us!

Supernova: I'm sure they will.

The eevees giggled as they were being playful around their parents.

???: Say, You three must be hungry, right? I'll get some milk for you all to drink.

Supernova: I'll watch over the kids.

???: Okay.

The Glaceon extied her room to go down stairs.

With Supernova, The eevees crawled up to their father and climbed on them. Nebula climbed on top of him, while Void was under him and Astral layed right next to him. Supernova was enjoying his children play around him.

Nebula: Eevui!

Astral: Eevui.

While the Newborns were playing with Supernova, Nebula suddenly bit him in the head.

Supernova: OW!

Supernova picked up Nebula from his head and placed her on the ground.

Supernova: I think we should calm down with the head-biting. That hurts ya know?

Nebula started laughing.

The Glaceon returned with three bottles of milk. She placed the bottles on the floor so tha the eevees can drink.

???: Here you go my children!

Void: Eevui!

The eevees got off of their father and ran towards the milk bottles.

After they drank their milk, The eevees went to sleep. The Glaceon and Supernova placed them in their separate cribs. Supernova and the Glaceon leaned against each other as they watched their kids sleep.

After that, everything seemed to be fading until it all became pitch-black.

In the real world.

A sylveon was watching video of the excat siblings. She was collecting data from Purple's memories.