➵ 001. Deal of The Devils

Start from the beginning

"Witches blend in quite well with humans. And moreover, Lilith has already managed to control her powers for centuries now. She is living the life of a boring person here. She has no where to go for fun or find a lover! My daughter is missing out on all the fun!" Lucifer sighs, before getting an idea.  "She should take a trip to Earth!" He says with a wide smile, proud of his brilliant idea.

"Alone? We can't send her alone."

"Of course, I know that. We will send Axel with her, since he is her 'devious spawn' as she likes to call it."

Amenadiel sighed, looking at his niece. "Fine. I will ask Azrael to keep a watch whenever she gets the chance to, along with me, of course"

Lucifer smiled at his brother. "Thank you." Amenadiel smiled back, before they watched Lilith giggling at Maze's frustrated rants, while Axel rolled his eyes at Maze.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Why do I have to go to Earth?" Lilith whined, stumping her foot, like a child, pouting at her father.

"Because you need to meet people who are like you, as in Witches, and because I want you to explore the places where I met your mother." Lucifer explained. "Now, stop that pouting. It's not going to work on me this time."

She folded her arms, pouting even more. "I don't want to go!" Although, she wanted to go and see the place her parents met, she feared that she would be there all alone, without her father, uncle, and friends.

"Axel is going with you." Lucifer knew that his daughter feared being alone, but he also wanted her to fight through it at a slow pace. That starts by her being away from him, her beloved darling father, who is her biggest pillar in life.

"Daddy!" She wrapped her arms around him, looking up at him. "You are kicking me out of the house?" She asked dramatically, faking a hurt expression. "How could you be so cruel to the dear old me? You only and only daughter?"

"It's for your own good, Lili."

She removed her arms and hung her head low. "Are you really tired of taking care of me?" She asked in a calm voice. She was being a little too calm, which always scared Lucifer, since it was something Lillian use to do whenever she was pissed at him or very upset.

"No! How could I be tired of my darling little angel spawn?" He hugged her, kissing her head. "I just want to see you have fun, find love, and explore."

Lilith sighed, "Fine. But I have one condition."

"Which is..." He trailed on for her condition, as she pulled away from the hug.

"Hundred years. That's the time I will spend on Earth, before you spend a hundred years on Earth too. I also want you to be happy and find love. You have stopped looking for love after Mum. I want you to got to Earth with a light and open heart." She puts her pinkie out for him. "Deal?"

He hesitated before hooking his pinkie with hers. "Deal."

Lilith grinned at him, "This Little Devil is going to Earth with Axel!"

━━━━━━━━━━

Lilith closed her bright, shining feathered diamond wings in. Her wings were made of diamond shards that reflected far too much light and blinded many.

Her excited wide eyes scanned the surroundings on Earth. Axel folded his arms and walking behind her, keeping an eye on her as she walked around.

She hooked her arm into his, pointing forward, "My devious spawn! Let us explore and leave this God forsaken place as soon as possible!"

"There is no 'as soon as possible' here for us. You promised hundred years." He groaned, hating the decision. "Why did you have to say a hundred year?"

"For us, immortal beings, hundred years would go by in no time. And I wanted Dad to spend as much time on Earth as possible to find new love. I heard so much about how happy he was with Mum from Uncle A. I want that smile back again," She replies with a serious expression. "The smile he lost because of me."

Axel remained silent, staring at her before lowering his head and following after her as she walked on Earth.