III: 2 Days of Preparations... Boring (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

EJ continued to think what he should do for the rest of the day and what he'd do tomorrow.

'Well I need to pack some clothes and make sure my scalpel is still in good condition' getting lost in his thoughts. 'Then tomorrow I'll collect some kidneys to last me a few days, thank god Slender made a few exceptions to only kill if needed, otherwise I wouldn't be able to eat and I'd starve'.

 He had to pause his train of thoughts as heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" 

He turned to look at the person entering to see Bloody Painter.

"Helen, what can I do for you?" replying calmly as the man by the door paused to ask.

"Ah was I disturbing you?" Helen asked unsure since he can see the first aid kits EJ had just packed.

"No you haven't disturbed me, I just finished packing a few first aid kits for a mission Slenderman is sending 12 of us on because of the recent situation that you must of heard was on the news." EJ responded still calm as ever, only sounding a bit bored. "Now what is it that you needed? Someone got injured again?" assuming it was the case.

Helen could only nod as the demon was correct and said "Clockwork had cut herself earlier due to a flying knife from Nina... She accidentally nicked Clockwork who was passing by."

EJ could only sigh mumbling an 'of course' because this happens more than you think, every week people in the mansion end up injuring each other whether on purpose or accident.

You'd think by now that from all the years everyone has known each other things would have calmed down, but noooo.

Everyone still has their complications with each other.

Sometimes Jane still tries to injure Jeff unable to kill him due to Slenderman, she succeeds half the time on injuring Jeff but she still gets injured. Nurse Ann and Judge Angels absolutely hate each other after years. Ben is not fond of Dark Link due to his personality. Many dislike Kagekao for his pranks. 

....

You get the idea at this point.

But few have managed to get along to a certain degree- at least...

Anyways "Yeah alright I'm coming" EJ made his way out with BP to treat the injured.

With Toby - 12:05 pm

"Since when did I injure my hand..." Toby thought with a confused look, looking at his hand as he just noticed a cut that was bleeding. He currently was out in the forest taking a walk for some fresh air before packing a little bit later, knowing he'll either forget or do it last minute.

Which a certain idiot most likely will do tomorrow..

Making a quick pause grabbing his bag from his back to look for any bandages (as he packs a few in case he gets an injury he doesn't notice). "Dammit, I'm grateful but not grateful at the same time to have CIPA" (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis - basically numbness to pain, for those who might have forgotten what it means)

"I wonder what pain feels like though. Last time I got stabbed I only felt drowsy due to blood loss" He mumbled finally found the bandage he was looking for and wrapped his hand.

"Lucky that EJ and Dr. Smiley helped me intime otherwise I would have been a goner. I guess people are right when they say 'you can't feel that you got stabbed'".

Packing up his bag and putting it back on his back he started to walk before realising...

"Wait... Where did they get the blood from.." He thought with a perplexed look.