A Weekend (Girls+Boy Night) in Leanbox

Mori and the girls are at the concert watching 5pb singing her heart out and Mori is extremely fascinated since it's his first time being at the concert.

At 5pb's concert

Mori: This is amazing! I've never been to a concert before in my life! Incredible!

Compa: Huh? You've never been to a concert before?

Mori: Nope.

Compa: *giggles* I'm glad that you're enjoying just as much as I am.

Noire: You really are something huh, Mori?

Mori: Hehe. *chuckles*

If: 5pb certainly lives up to her reputation, she's the true siren of Leanbox.

Mori & Compa: Totally!

The Gray Small Mouse Point of View

I was underwater searching for something.

Gray Mouse: Aughh... This concert whatever way too loud. Don't they know people are trying to get work done?

I picked up a scanner on my wrist

Gray Mouse: Beyond that, why would anyone set a mouse on a deep-sea dive anyway? Chumps are gonna start calling me Sea Mouse which is way too close to see Louse. Huh?

I spotted a red crystal on the way over while I was hopping

Gray Mouse: I finally found it!

Third Person's point of view

Inside of Vert's Basilicom

Mori and the Girls are inside the hallway walking their way to look for Vert while Neptune, Rom and Ram open any door to look for her.

Noire: It was nice of Vert to invite us to the concert and all... but rather odd that she didn't bother coming along herself, what kind of host does that?

Blanc: I'm sure she has a perfectly good reason.

Mori: Yeah, she might have a reason why.

Noire: So which one is Vert's room, anyway?

Neptune finally found one door that is unlocked.

Neptune: Here! This one is unlocked. *opens the and see something behind it*
Oh!

All of them were surprised as they witnessed a bunch of manga's, boxed action figures, and more