The Resolve (Turn) Of the Younger Sisters

Mori's Point of View

I was having a battle with that witch lady I have to admit she is strong but not as strong as the devil guy I face, but her level is like that blue-hair dude (Taek Jegal) in his transformation.

Witch Lady: *Panting* I have to say, no bad for a boy like you.

Mori: I could say the same, Witch.

The CPU'S are inside the pyramid trapped while being wrapped.

Black Heart: Amazing.

White Heart: How is Mori able to keep up with her? That Witch's power is equal to ours.

Green Heart: Which is odd even for me, there's no way that he's human is he?

Purple Heart: (Mori... Just what are you?)

Witch Lady: Hmph, since you're able to keep up with me in this fight I will tell you my name.

Mori: ?

Witch Lady: My name is Arfoire. I will be the one to bring joyous tidings of chaos to this world ruled by you four. Hahaha!

Mori: (Great another person I have to fight who proclaims themselves as superior beings)

Gray Mouse: I am Warechu. The number three mascot in mouse society.

Arfoire: Mouse...

Warechu: Chu?

Arfoire: Do not steal my big scene!

Warechu: Listen to yourself! The Lastation cave and Leanbox's seafloor had Anti-Crystal deposits, that I gathered.

Arfoire: Hmph! My discovery that Planeptune's forest had the first crystal started everything. Lowee's church had one and the unpleasant task of stealing it was mine right?

Mori: What do you mean by that?

Green Heart: Lowee's church? Blanc, did you know about that stone...

White Heart: Yes I did. I kept it secure under tight surveillance but after the kidnapping, it went missing.

Green Heart: If you would just tell us about it...

White Heart: It could not be helped. How could I have known there were so many of them?

Black Heart: The caves? Do not tell me...

Mori: You starting to remember how you went back to your normal form Noire?

Black Heart: It seems so.

Purple Heart: Mori, What was- huh?
*starting to transform back into her human form*

Black Heart: Huh?

Mori: What the?

Neptune: Nep? My transformation...

Mori: You went back norma-

The other CPU'S revert to their normal forms as well.

Mori: What in the...

The Goddesses and The Monkey Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें