┊𝟎𝟎┊. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

AUTHOR:

Amaira

20 years ago a girl in a middle class family a girl was born in India. Amaira .

Amaira had a pretty normal happy family, with her parents and 2 elder siblings. Everything was fine and going well until, a dark time entered her life. 

She was 12 when her father died out of sickness, sudden financial issues and a lot of problems, due to which she couldn't even attend her high school for 3 years. Her life turned into a dark room, where she would spend her time, as if some had done black magic in her family.

 But  some one had to do something about it, that's when her mother started her own company of cosmetics with the help of her children. While her life flipped upside down again. 

The company her mother started was a success, while her elder sister was pursuing modelling and started producing her own shows.

Her brother was the main reason for all of this to happen. While her mother was the face of the success her brother was the heart of this mission.

He somehow managed to grow the business to such high peak in just a matter of few months.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Amaira always had her interests laid in designing and wanted to pursue a fashion designing as a career.

When she was in the last year of high school, her brother suggested her to apply for best art schools in London, as her family was planning  to expand their business world wide.

2 years passed since then. She is now a senior in her college. And of the best students in all aspects.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Stefan Silvestri :

Stefan Silvestri, the man born in the royal family of the Italian Silvestri's. The name from which every person  present in the same room shivers. The blood boiling anger, the ruthlessness within him and the only life he has is work.

Not a single mistake or you get punished. But why? What made him become such a villain?

Being born rich doesn't mean you have everything. 

What's pending? He has his own billion dollar company and is a multi billionaire. He has a royal family and no one is missing then why?

It's because he doesn't believe in the term "love", he has everything but no love, he has money but no love for money, he has a family but no love for family.

It all started when, Stefan was 12 and his mother whom he loved the most in his life, started avoiding him, pretending as if he was never her child, when Stefan turned 16 he first fell in love with his classmate.

2 years they were together, when one day he saw his partner with another guy sleeping beside her.

This wasn't enough to break him, that a few days later he got to know it was his bestfriend who cheated on with her. 

The day he found this was enough for him, he left out of house at 18  without anything and started living alone ever since then.

The more he got to stay alone the more he understood that love is fiction and pledged that there would be no space for love in is life, he turned heartless.  

And it was still not over for him, he faced so many things that only told him and made him sure that love is nothing but a disaster.