Clay

He hadn't been expecting his brothers.

Nor had he expected Viva to know Branch personally.

And speaking of Branch...

Poor guy seems out of it, like far out of it.

He calmly walked over to them, watching Branch the entire time.

Eventually, Branch seemed to come back to reality a bit as he pointed at him.

"CC!" He yelled happily.

Clay smiled and walked up to him, gently squishing his cheeks and hiding a wince at the heat he feels, "Hey, little man, you feeling alright?"

Branch hesitated then nodded, "Mhm!"

JD walked over to him, "Clay, bro. He ain't alright.."

Clay stared at JD who looked like he'd been crying, "Bro, what happened?"

JD sighed, "He called me, 'Papa'."

Clay tilted his head, "He used to do that all the time? You never seemed to mind it..he even called Floyd, 'Mama' a few times, remember?"

JD nodded, "I know, I know..but now I'm wondering why he called us that, did he somehow find pictures of them or did he ask around?"

Clay shrugged and then finally noticed a small weight on his arm, he looked down and saw Branch clinging to him.

He looked around and saw Viva smiling at them, "He's been there for a while, Clay."

He frowned, how didn't he feel Branch's weight before...?