Poppy

She'd seen it all.

Viva was gone.

She held back tears as she ran towards her only little sibling.

She heard their dad scream for her and Branch, but she ignored him as she scooped him up and ran back towards him.

She took a mental note of the pink hug time bracelet on Branch's wrist, she would ask about that later.

Or maybe never.

She knew it was Viva's.

She set Branch on her hip as she ran, feeling his tears hit her shoulder.

She reached back and pulled out his sippy cup, "Thirsty? Branch, are you thirsty?" She asked softly.

Branch hiccuped and nodded, grabbing the sippy cup.

As Branch drank, she kept running, knowing he would pass out soon enough.

After a few minutes, Branch was out like a light and she caught his sippy cup, putting it back in her bag.

She ran even faster now that she knew he wouldn't choke, and soon enough she saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

She saw Creek, helping other trolls out of the tunnel.

Then he saw her and Branch.

Then the hug time bracelet.

Poppy watched him tear up but quickly wipe his tears away.

Poppy carried her sick brother to their remaining sibling.

Creek picked her up and set her on the ground, doing a quick check on Branch's forehead.

Creek frowned, Branch was much warmer then he had been..

Maybe stress increased his fever?

Poor baby..

Creek bit his lip and turned back to the tunnel, ignoring the hurt in his heart telling him that he was now the oldest sibling.

Poppy sat with Branch on her lap, trying to cool him off but also keep him warm.

Branch whimpered in his sleep and she sighed, her poor little brother..